[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez gotta make a forum account to get any info. Been waiting all night to start playing this. Can somebody give us solid info, no joke, time and timezone if it is indeed being released today? thanks

Cole Train said:
Jeez gotta make a forum account to get any info. Been waiting all night to start playing this. Can somebody give us solid info, no joke, time and timezone if it is indeed being released today? thanks

Calm down man it's getting released today thats for sure but noone knows the exact time of the release probably in a few hours

Well its later so ill admit I may be a tad grumpy and I cant play tomarrow so I was hoping they wouldnt make us wait a matter of hours as im sure its complete but ah well play it monday i guess

you guys realise that the devs are (at least mostly)european and its 10:30 am here? and that those guys dont work on this mod full time, so they have jobs and school? if they say 14th of february is release day, you cant expect the mod to be released at 00:01 on that day

How about we don't post anything until the mod is released? Because I keep getting excited when I see a notification and then I realise it's just some random person commenting.

Derpingtonpryce said:
How about we don't post anything until the mod is released? Because I keep getting excited when I see a notification and then I realise it's just some random person commenting.
ok :razz:

guys... pssttt

guys
pssssst

ITS FARKIN RELEASED TURDAY

I just bought the Witcher collection, and when I get home from school I'll be playing Iron Europe instead of that :p

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
guys... pssttt

guys
pssssst

ITS FARKIN RELEASED TURDAY

I just bought the Witcher collection, and when I get home from school I'll be playing Iron Europe instead of that :p

orly?:grin: we are waiting the whole day so far for the release^^

Technically, the devs have until midnight today in all time zones to release the mod. So settle down kids... it's going to be a long day for you.  :evil:

5arge said:
Technically, the devs have until midnight today in all time zones to release the mod. So settle down kids... it's going to be a long day for you.  :evil:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod/news/release-date-announced-february-14-2014

Murat ÖZCAN said:
5arge said:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod/news/release-date-announced-february-14-2014
that only confirms what 5arge said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom