[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think i'm going to like about this mod is the specialization you can do in a regiment setting. I feel that it will keep the battles fresh, fast, and exciting. There could be many types of infantry, riflemen, machine gunners, storm troopers, etc. That's something you did not get from Napoleonic wars (don't get me wrong i LOVE Napoleonic wars), there was not that much variety of troops, aside from different regimental garnets. I feel that it will be interesting to see how the tactics change and borrow from the ones used in NW. 

Another little preview. Here's some German equipment. There are still some tweaks that need to be done before it can be added to the uniforms.
GermanEquipmentPresentation_zps807265e4.png

Also, DanyEle from Bearforce 2 recently started helping with coding work. Thanks to him we got a lot of stuff implemented and we're getting close to having a testing version.

Rigadoon said:
Also, DanyEle from Bearforce 2 recently started helping with coding work. Thanks to him we got a lot of stuff implemented and we're getting close to having a testing version.
  That's great! And that gear looks amazing! And on the topic of Bearforce, would you be able to move wile crouching like you could in it? that might be helpful with the "keep your head down" thing.

I was originally just going to leave you guys with that equipment render for a week or two while we prepared the next update. But an event I was attending got canceled so I just went ahead and finished it off with the extra time. Presenting German Equipment Preview++. Currently, it lacks a shovel and bayonet. This is one of the many uniform variations you'll see in the mod.

germanuniform_zpscd1a203c.png

Rigadoon said:
Another little preview. Here's some German equipment. There are still some tweaks that need to be done before it can be added to the uniforms.
GermanEquipmentPresentation_zps807265e4.png

Oh my god that looks awesome! :O

It's actually a shelter quarter (which is a fancy military term for 'tent') wrapped around a great coat. The beds and pillows and hot breakfast and things like that were kept in the luxury waggons that followed closely behind the troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom