[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We showed some in Update #5 but they haven't been implemented in the current version yet.
newfaces.jpg

Update #16 Rigged Uniforms and Hats
Back again with another update. This time we have the uniforms from Update #15 rigged and ingame. They still lack equipment, but it shouldn't be long before that's done and ready to go. Also, there are two new hats, one shown earlier in a preview.

Rigged by Joseph.The first picture's hat has not been changed and boots have not been modified at all. BetaKnight has finished modeling new ones and in currently working on texturing them.
riggeduniformupdate_zps40b92122.jpg

Modeled by Hudson/Wolfy, Textured by Rigadoon.

M1910 Schirmmütze
schirmmutze_zpsecaa78b4.png

M1910 Feldmütze
feldmutze_zps28c64839.png

Okay guys dont bludgon me. Iam just a bit sceptic how this will work out. Can you go prone? And will melee be less important due to improvments in weapon technology?
The M&b engine is not the best for modern wars. Although you guys migh convince me otherwise.

Korbal said:
Okay guys dont bludgon me. Iam just a bit sceptic how this will work out. Can you go prone? And will melee be less important due to improvments in weapon technology?
The M&b engine is not the best for modern wars. Although you guys migh convince me otherwise.
I believe that this mod hopes to portray the brutal close combat that took place in the muddy trenches of Europe. Warband is a suitable engine for that.

Korbal said:

We most likely won't have prone. Obviously, I can't promise the same amount of melee you see in NW. However, we hope to make it that there will still be quite a bit of melee, in the form of close quarters trench fighting, with knives, clubs and bayonets. Star Wars: Bear Force has proven that modern war mods do work and are even quite fun.

Rigadoon said:
Star Wars: Bear Force has proven that modern war mods do work and are even quite fun.
So long as the maps are well designed, with some cover for moving around in no-man's land, I feel you are correct. Blaster rifles fire a hell of a lot faster than bolt action rifles, for comparison.

5arge said:
Rigadoon said:
Star Wars: Bear Force has proven that modern war mods do work and are even quite fun.
So long as the maps are well designed, with some cover for moving around in no-man's land, I feel you are correct. Blaster rifles fire a hell of a lot faster than bolt action rifles, for comparison.

Well there also no sith or jedi using magic aka the force to evade or block your bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom