Number of companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Nakajima

Recruit
Anyone knows why they started with almost 50 companions and most of them womens and now there are only 20 something and most of them are mens they are testing them or other reasons?

I could be wrong, but I think they're randomly generated. I think it honestly may be too random because what you described can happen or you can end up with none of one type (like you might end up with no healers). But I don't know.

It's random. I ended up with none that specialized in trade. No spice vendors. It ended up not mattering. So far I have almost 20 companions in my party. Most are kidnapped from Family Feud quests. I make them run my caravans.

Yes and then you gear them they get bugged you pay 50k to get them back and they can not do anything like a party as they are then fcked .Before they fix money balance they need to fix the silly things that mod team take 2 mins on.Money is stupid now you no longer have a sandbox as you have to join a kingdom as you can not pay for a army without.Workshops trash trading now is trash and oh yea 7 and 8 ai rogues runing around will not fund it ,Then if you do a tourny they reduce the pay each time.!0 years and first game was balanced way better,Swadian cav maybe a bit broke like {)

Back
Top Bottom