Not getting relation bump after helping lords or after voting in kingdom decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

fuze

Sergeant
I don't get any relationship gain after I help lords and also I don't see relation gain or loss when I participate in kingdom decisions & vote. Not sure if its just me or not but I'm not using any mods, its just vanilla installation. Any suggestions or is it suppose to be like this?

Are you the ruler of your kingdom? I think you stop getting relation changes once you become the ruler and are not just a vassal participating in the kingdom decisions.

Out of curiosity. Try and attac a caravan and see if you get any negative relation.
Also next time you take over a castle. See if the relation works.
I get no negative relation attacking caravans.
But when i took over a castle i got 15 negative with the clan despite i choose show mercy.

So think the relation got a bug if you are using the new beta

Out of curiosity. Try and attac a caravan and see if you get any negative relation.
Also next time you take over a castle. See if the relation works.
I get no negative relation attacking caravans.
But when i took over a castle i got 15 negative with the clan despite i choose show mercy.

So think the relation got a bug if you are using the new beta
I'm not using the new beta & I do get negative relation for attacking castles or caravans. I just dont get positive relation when helping lords or participating in kingdom decisions. Very weird. I dont mind not losing relation in kingdom decisions but helping lords was one of the ways to increase relations with them.

Back
Top Bottom