Resolved Not Getting Paid mercenary contract fee when in an Army.

Users who are viewing this thread

So i started a new playthrough on beta 1.4.2 and have been working as a merc for Sturgia. they are having a 2 front war and the payout is amazing being 330/influence point (i thought the cap was 300 but it clearly says 330 when i was talking to the man). Everything worked smoothly for a while until I joined Ragavand's army.

I was just following him on the way to assault a castle and the time for daily gold exchange happened. and I only got a small amount of money from my workshops (I had around 100 influence and was expecting a huge payment of ~20 influence x 330 = ~6.6k). I checked in my clan page and in the finance section it did not show I had a merc contract payment coming in. So I promptly left the Army, and back to normal. well sorta. it was showing that i was going to have money coming for today's influence exchange, but the money was equal to 126 denars per influence exchanged... a huge drop from the 330... Also it has only been a couple of weeks maybe 15 days since i started working for them, there's no way the wage has been recalculated automatically due to the 30 day period.

Has anyone experienced this? Not getting Paid Merc Contract in Army? or their Mercenary Payment exchange rate changing just like that on the fly???

so i just reloaded saves and experimented and observed for the last half an hour. turns out that i WAS getting paid for my merc contract, but only VERY LITTLE.
the price exchange of denars to influence FLUCTUATES over time within a 24 hour period. not sure if this is intended. But it reaches it's max level at about 260 denars/influence about 1 hour before the daily gold exchange and reaches it's lowest point of 25 denars/influence right before the exchange so I was getting 500 denars for 20 influence when a moment ago it was going to give me around 5k.
This just seems like some dumb cheap trick, intended interaction? lol if so what are the devs thinking

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom