MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare[PCW]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mophead

Recruit
We are using the following thread for the Mod. This one will be closed as soon as a mod see's it.
Thank you everyone for all the support!
Heres the new link:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351432.0.html

GL HF hope you get this out before WoR or it might be hard to get attention. but other than that Great Idea, I wouldn't have thought of this Myself. p.s. you should probably post this on FSE aswell. (since no one checks on Taleworlds that much)

The_Block said:
GL HF hope you get this out before WoR or it might be hard to get attention. but other than that Great Idea, I wouldn't have thought of this Myself. p.s. you should probably post this on FSE aswell. (since no one checks on Taleworlds that much)
Except the hundreds of people a day that check it.

Froi said:
The_Block said:

Well yes there are a Few people here and there that come across for Official taleworlds but community reasons not as much, from my perspective. To me it just seems that generally more people are on FSE.

The_Block said:
Froi said:
The_Block said:

Well yes there are a Few people here and there that come across for Official taleworlds but community reasons not as much, from my perspective. To me it just seems that generally more people are on FSE.

Well, it's quite easy to look at the numbers: 169 Guests, 64 Users (40 Spiders) to 401 Guests, 164 Users (3 Spiders, 26 Hidden)

Would you be interested in some custom music?  I don't know anything about modding, but I've studied music, so I could recommend pieces that would fit well with the historical period and setting, or compose a few pieces for you.

jhspencer said:
Would you be interested in some custom music?  I don't know anything about modding, but I've studied music, so I could recommend pieces that would fit well with the historical period and setting, or compose a few pieces for you.
Definitely!
You can Contact me or Mophead through PM if you have any music you would want in the Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom