North and South - Bug's & Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

1354469935-epee-jumelle.png

xD

After installing the updater my M&B crashes after the opening credits. any ideas?

p.s. I've tried 'force single threading'.

Hinkel84 said:
Dithon1 said:
So, do I need to point out all the issues that Commander Battle has at the moment, or would that just be beating a dead horse?

We have not the manpower to work on the commander battle mode, sorry.

Well you should try and work on it it has quite the crowd and would bring more players to your mod so far all I would really wan to see is maybe some more units? Is that possible because there aren't very many and it would be really cool! :smile: Or let some of us join you to help out with that!

qazmania said:
mine doesnt actually get past the donwloader part it says you dont have the napoleonic dlc when i do
I have the same problem, for this and the new Zulu mod. If anyone has any idea's, I'd appreciate it

I have the problem with north and south that the programm says that I have not bought N&BW NW . I tryed the registry edit but It says all ways that I have not bought N&BW NW ....      pleas help ....

thanks 4 helping and sorry 4 englisch 

Hey

I really need help. Everytime i try to join a server it says "Conection to server lost". But this happens Every time i try to join.

Anyone have any suggestions?

TheOverShadowed said:
qazmania said:
mine doesnt actually get past the donwloader part it says you dont have the napoleonic dlc when i do
I have the same problem, for this and the new Zulu mod. If anyone has any idea's, I'd appreciate it
Oh hi Shadow it's good at know i'm not the only one in the brigade that has the problem

Hi, I have an issue (Someone else in my regiment also has this issue) where on a random map (any size), it wont let me go arty. I believe this is only on battle gamemodes, however, it is extremely annoying. This night, I was expected to go arty officer for our regiment, but I had to go with the line infantry for tonight. This does not happen, however, on custom maps.

I have already tested this and it is client sided, not server sided. Please fix in the next patch!  :neutral:

qazmania said:
TheOverShadowed said:
qazmania said:
Oh hi Shadow it's good at know i'm not the only one in the brigade that has the problem
I am also having this issue.

I've done the regedit thing suggested in the FAQ but there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

This may have been posted already but this is my problem....
So I install North and South and place it in my modules folder in my warband folder, I downloaded it right off of Tale Worlds...
Once it is finished installing, I see an Application named NaS Setup and the icon for it is a the CSA Flag, not the Battleflag.
Once I click to run it, it runs and brings up a menu saying which language I would like to set it up in. I click English and hit Okay.
Then a popup come up and says I need to install Napoleonic Wars from Taleworlds or Steam and then setup the launcher. I had the same problem when I had the game off of Steam. What Do?
I also saw this same issue, many people would like an answer to this problem.

Ok.. So the updater says i have 0.401 While the newest Verison is 0.402.. And i click UPDATE about 10 times, and it still says i have 0.401, And in some severs (the one with PEOPLE) It says i have 0.401, What wrong? Help Please...?  :?:  :cry:  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom