North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Thvle said:
Good work NaS Team!! But, one thing:

I think there are bugs with textures, textures disappear to get away. You have constancy of this?

Thats the "level of distance" bug, which will be fixed very soon by the first Updater update! :smile:

tibu21 said:
Thvle said:
Good work NaS Team!! But, one thing:

I think there are bugs with textures, textures disappear to get away. You have constancy of this?
First pls upload to the countries players to play it to!

Thvle said:
I've downloaded thanks to a VPN, if I could. Sorry, I have only 1 MB upload: (take a long time to upload.

Thvle said:
By the way, is there any way to run more with the horse?

No, the officer horse is just a decorative and roleplay aspect for line battles.
Colonels can ride behind the line or infront of them. We don't want to have cowboys, so we slowed it down.

Hinkel84 said:
Thvle said:
By the way, is there any way to run more with the horse?

No, the officer horse is just a decorative and roleplay aspect for line battles.
Colonels can ride behind the line or infront of them. We don't want to have cowboys, so we slowed it down.

Perfect. It seems very good decision :smile:

Otto_Von_Bismarck said:
So does the fix/unfix bayonet has any affects on stats of a character, like increased accuracy without bayonet or something like that?

Unfix = Better accuracy (less melee with the first update)
Fix = Lower accuracy, but better melee

Hinkel84 said:
Otto_Von_Bismarck said:
So does the fix/unfix bayonet has any affects on stats of a character, like increased accuracy without bayonet or something like that?

Unfix = Better accuracy (less melee with the first update)
Fix = Lower accuracy, but better melee

Danke, also I love the concept.

As it is right now, the unfixed Bayonet seems to be still registered as a bayonet (although, without the damage multiplier) upon the weapon, just invisible. But the not so lucky part is, it increases the length of the musket you are carrying as well (it adds the reach of the fixed bayonet musket). It leads to some surprising moments in melee battle. Since I didn't see anybody who mentioned it yet, I thought I'd jump in, but I'll take the blame, in case I am totally wrong or somebody already wrote about it.

Back
Top Bottom