(
    "castle_attack_walls_ladder",mtf_battle_mode|mtf_synch_inventory,-1,
    "You attack the walls of the castle...",
    [
     (0,mtef_attackers|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,12,[]),
     (0,mtef_attackers|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),
     (28,mtef_attackers|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),
     (29,mtef_attackers|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),
     (30,mtef_attackers|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),	 
     (10,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),
     (11,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,7,[]),
     (15,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,0,[]),

(40,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (41,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (42,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (43,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (44,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (45,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     (46,mtef_defenders|mtef_team_0|mtef_archers_first,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
     ],

I guess the number 0 behind "aif_start_alarmed" means that the troop is alarmed when it spawns and a 1 means that it isn't.
What do 12 and 7 mean?

The top of the file contains this information:
module_mission_templates.py said:
Code:
#  5) List of spawn records (list): Each spawn record is a tuple that contains the following fields:
#    5.1) entry-no: Troops spawned from this spawn record will use this entry
#    5.2) spawn flags.
#    5.3) alter flags. which equipment will be overriden
#    5.4) ai flags.
[color=blue]#    5.5) Number of troops to spawn.[/color]
#    5.6) list of equipment to add to troops spawned from here (maximum 8 ).
Code:
aif_start_alarmed
is in no way related to any boolean toggle operations, and even if it were, 1 generally means TRUE and 0 generally means FALSE, so I'm not really sure why you'd think it'd be the other way around. (In any case, that's irrelevant, so whatever.)

Im having an issue with my map, it is only a small map, but for some reason , the invisible wall border seems to be much wider than usuall bigger maps, which is really fustrating, this either means there is a solution or im gonna haft to edit the one side of the village.

mb334_zpsh1nnuxsv.jpg

The Line isnt accurate, but yeh.

If anyone knows a suggestion ti would be great!
Thanks,
P

protato said:
Im having an issue with my map, it is only a small map, but for some reason , the invisible wall border seems to be much wider than usuall bigger maps, which is really fustrating, this either means there is a solution or im gonna haft to edit the one side of the village.

mb334_zpsh1nnuxsv.jpg

The Line isnt accurate, but yeh.

Thanks,
P

For some reason, my maps don't even have a border. I can go as far as the very end of the scene. Note that I create my scene files in PW by applying the desired scene code, and then use the saved scene in Native again.

protato said:
Thanks,
P
I don't think there's a solution now the scene is already made.
Personally the first thing I do when making a new scene
Is to go to the edge of the scene and place an AI barrier by all 4 edges.
Then it won't come as a surprise later.

Adorno said:
protato said:
Thanks,
P
I don't think there's a solution now the scene is already made.
Personally the first thing I do when making a new scene
Is to go to the edge of the scene and place an AI barrier by all 4 edges.
Then it won't come as a surprise later.

Adorno, can you please give a better explanation of how and why you do this? I actually didn't quite get Protato's problem.

wildtexan said:
Hey I'm the scener for calradia blood and steel 1870 we are in need of some sceners to help get this project finished. if your interested being part of our team as a scener or just want to do one or two please pm me on steam or message me here.

thanks, wildtexan.

You want me to place an announcement in the OP, bro?

By the way, everyone else - I've posted a few more new recruiting announcements. I don't know if there are currently more scenners than modders than need scenes but if anyone here is idle and in need of practice I really suggest you contacting the recruiting devs. Any contribution, even amature, is more than nothing and the scenes are extremely scarce now.

Yeah, people keep starting mods after eight years of M&B release in spite of anything.

P.S.

And there's something nice I'm about to present you all soon.

Adorno, can you please give a better explanation of how and why you do this? I actually didn't quite get Protato's problem.
It's nothing fancy. I think Protato's problem is the borders of the scene lie further in than the actual terrain of the scene. So for a scene maker it can come as a surprise that characters are limited by this invisible barrier.
The AI limiters I set up are just to visually show me where those borders are while making the scene.
Also, the smaller the scene is the further in these borders seem to lie.

Nordous is here  :party:

firma2gg.png

I believe I'm nearly done, only thing I might do is increase the slope, and perhaps add another connection to create another way for the attackers.
Other than that:
images-i1812433b3n5dq.jpg
dtvW1Cr.jpg
82yShQA.jpg
5twZa09.jpg
hnkFClz.jpg
4Cxf0Bx.jpg
Kqxt5Xd.jpg
FzwwBRk.jpg

Captain Melon said:
Do you know any devs who might be able to help me out or how to contact them?

Dude, the first thing you got to do is to figure out which scene your .sco is related to. You can read the guides to understand how to do this, however the file names themselves may give you a clue. Once you found the scene, you have to access it through the in-game editor (that's the first thing you learn from the guides, read them!), and every changes you save there would alter your .sco file. Still, I hope you're understand that the .sco file is only a half of your scene, the other essential part would be the terrain code.

For more details just read the guides!

Sherlock Holmes said:
Nordous is here  :party:

firma2gg.png

I believe I'm nearly done, only thing I might do is increase the slope, and perhaps add another connection to create another way for the attackers.
Other than that:
images-i1812433b3n5dq.jpg
dtvW1Cr.jpg
82yShQA.jpg
5twZa09.jpg
hnkFClz.jpg
4Cxf0Bx.jpg
Kqxt5Xd.jpg
FzwwBRk.jpg

It's not really an advertisement, it's a recruiting announcement, do you want it anyway?

bpopa27 said:
:shock: Someone bookmark the calendar, Nordous posted!!

Oh, come on, I post here from time to time!

Dear Modders,

My WFAS mod can be improved anytime. Villages, castles, cities, whatever you want. Your scenes will be surely published thus your effors won't be wasted.
Please contact me before working on anything. See the mod link in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom