Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
Can you put up for download your module? So that I can test the scenes. I'm quite curious on this one.

I will also post HQ pics. :wink:
Module name is AGE OF HEGEMONY 1380, if u dld the mod i'll gladdly upload the scene (just pm so i know when)

A better version I'd might say :wink:
san0LQADkg0.jpg
k3XHxIN9n0I.jpg
qidntIFrzk8.jpg
sTmhY-v_HGU.jpg
Ignore my crappy grafical quality  :lol:

@bpopa

You know, pl pines have 344 polys

i think just copie aspen trees & bo_aspen for ex  (85 polys) in openBrf/trees...

T3wjh.jpg

n6px0.jpg

rename the copies (pines/bo_pine...delete the pines or others trees with high polys)

And you have 30 fps now  :eek: i hope  :lol:

810 polys ! but it's so nice.

qe-gG.jpg

remove [  terrain_border    ] for every scenes in module_scenes...retexture ground_1 /ground_heart...textures to 512 pp DXT1

and,you have 35 fps  :mrgreen:

but if you make maps for osp ressouce, ignore this message  :???:

FantasyWarrior said:
@bpopa

You know, pl pines have 344 polys

i think just copie aspen trees & bo_aspen for ex  (85 polys) in openBrf/trees...

T3wjh.jpg

n6px0.jpg

rename the copies (pines/bo_pine...delete the pines or others trees with high polys)

And you have 30 fps now  :eek: i hope  :lol:

810 polys ! but it's so nice.

qe-gG.jpg

remove [  terrain_border    ] for every scenes in module_scenes...retexture ground_1 /ground_heart...textures to 512 pp DXT1

and,you have 35 fps  :mrgreen:

but if you make maps for osp ressouce, ignore this message  :???:
Whuuuuut?  :???:
And i don't eaven know how that damn  :roll: BRF thing works..

openBrf is really cool. it cat sort of soften/harden edges, make the LODs (kinda' crappy but still it's automatic), discard backfaces, unify normals, etc. it's quite a powerful tool.

Dawiduh said:
openBrf is really cool. it cat sort of soften/harden edges, make the LODs (kinda' crappy but still it's automatic), discard backfaces, unify normals, etc. it's quite a powerful tool.
Still dosn't change the fact that i have no idea how on earth to use it, altho i tried..

we at cursus honorum are looking for a scener (our previous one quit)
so if anyone's interested in making the beutiful city of Rome, Gallic villages and island scenes pm me :wink:

Some things that i did a few years ago,not who knows what, but they wer something to me back then
Skyrim fans will recodnise this  :lol:
htCT9FqWuZo.jpg
ZUyxqLmzbK4.jpg

Mountain hideout
MPeWY6TtcCw.jpg
tD1pHJCGLjU.jpg
CN5CGJ6kK3g.jpg
AnpotvRsuRg.jpg

Desert Hideout
_3beBCeVUKU.jpg
AtnghKIhyzg.jpg
sba833f1UiY.jpg

Viking_keep_destroy repaired+ windows  :lol:
r6tYi34Pz8U.jpg
g0gOAXW2jY4.jpg
MiEM5B3dPNI.jpg

Indoors fountain
VmCzbAkzuyE.jpg

Abandoned Keep
2qB3HAgyeUY.jpg

Gypsi wagon  :lol:
dSV4hPrJVPQ.jpg

Improvised wall
vocBm3xZ0UE.jpg

:lol: Viking_keep_destroy repaired is just a Viking_keep, hey! it's bpopa on screens (Viking_keep)  :lol:

Dawiduh said:

I dont know every settings, but i like this tool too  :grin: ambient occlusion/colorise/rescale, and more,more... if we have a tool like that for every modding games  :roll:

(spam off) why we dont have a tavern thread on this forum ?  :mrgreen:

Is there a way to re-position the sun?

And how do I get grass to render on the painted terrain? Or is that impossible?

I've been using the middle-click mouse button to render the default terrain, but it appears to only work on certain scenes. In desert scenes, it just makes desert terrain. Problem is, I want my desert scene to have an oasis like feel to it, but the turf terrain looks horrible without grass rendered on it.

Back
Top Bottom