Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Frosty. said:
Uh, stupid question, I've never done a CTF Map, what do I need for the flag props and how do I get it so people can pick it up etc...
Team one has flag entry point 64 and team two has entry point 65.
it's already scripted to be picked up, so no need for that. Just place the entry points.

NewBie-BR said:
Sorry if there are some question like this in this topic because there are alot of page, and you know that i can't check all with my poor English.  I want to ask that how can i add more object to my mod. That isn't like add object to the edit screen, hope you understand

Sorry for not ansvering, I skipped your question because I don't think I can help you. But I know what you mean.

The objects that are available in the editor are called scene props. They require unique models and scripts to code them into the game. Unfortunately I can't tell you more.

The only thing I can add is that if you add and use your custom scene props to your mod, these very scene props will be missing if you try to put your scene in Native or any other mod.

Guys, somebody, help him out! :smile:

Nordous said:
NewBie-BR said:
Sorry if there are some question like this in this topic because there are alot of page, and you know that i can't check all with my poor English.  I want to ask that how can i add more object to my mod. That isn't like add object to the edit screen, hope you understand

Sorry for not ansvering, I skipped your question because I don't think I can help you. But I know what you mean.

The objects that are available in the editor are called scene props. They require unique models and scripts to code them into the game. Unfortunately I can't tell you more.

The only thing I can add is that if you add and use your custom scene props to your mod, these very scene props will be missing if you try to put your scene in Native or any other mod.

For that you need models of the new props you want, then you need the module system and add the new scene prop into scene_props.py, or just add it through the scene_props.txt file.
There are several scene prop packs around which have done the hard work for you and you can just add them in.
Like this one

Crossbow Joe said:
Nordous said:
NewBie-BR said:

For that you need models of the new props you want, then you need the module system and add the new scene prop into scene_props.py, or just add it through the scene_props.txt file.
There are several scene prop packs around which have done the hard work for you and you can just add them in.
Like this one

i'm not sure that i can do this but i will try my best, thanks for help

2012020300008.jpg
2012020300007.jpg
2012020300006.jpg
ha This is fun

Sayd Ûthman said:
Brubar said:
Hey everyone, been a long time since i last posted here. I owe so much to this thread, here are some screenies of a north african mediterranean village for Europe 1200:

mb32.jpg
mb33d.jpg
mb34m.jpg

We're currently working on new landscape textures and make them look a lot better (polished landscapes doesnt really work with our mod)

thank you all for everything
I don't know what's wrong, but it doesn't look very north african
Yeah it's probably because there are some houses with thatch roofs - which i think are not typical at all. but that's the only village houses we have for now (there are some arabic ones, but theyre too few, like 3 or 4 of them)
The ground texture is also hard to make as a north african one 9with native textures). We're trying to find better textures.

Back
Top Bottom