SP Native None Shall Pass v. 1.0 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Black Knight is pretty difficult enemy. Even my 40 lvl character had problems with killing him. Trust me, it's not boring.

Kolba said:
Black Knight is pretty difficult enemy. Even my 40 lvl character had problems with killing him. Trust me, it's not boring.
it may not be. i was just making a suggestion about something he might consider to do in the future

Sheriff-murder said:
"He"? You are talking to him in person. Anyway, this is a mod version conversion not a new one.

Yes, this is mainly port from 0.751.

Tintin said:
Kolba said:
it may not be. i was just making a suggestion about something he might consider to do in the future
The whole point of the mod is the knight. Adding anyone else wouldn't be cool. Adding Chuck Norris would be just plain stupid.

OLOLOMG there was a black knight for one of the first beta releases? EPIC! Ressurecting back from the undeath. Real undeath, I should say.

Dialogs and sounds are done. Now I'm trying to make party template...

Modified part of map:

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

It's out!

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1264

"Anyone remember an old mod for 0.751 called None Shall Pass?

It was a small mod, where you could duel with nearly immortal Black Knight modeled from famous movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Now, I ported this mod to 1.011. In current version (0.9) most of stuff was ported, but I had some problems with dialogs. They will be in next release.

You spawn near old Zendar and you must kill Black Knight. He is near the bridge. Bah, it's not easy! Even ten Nord Huscarls and three Vaegir Guards can't defeat him. You must find his weakness and it could be fun.

In future versions, I'm planning to add dialogs and Black Knight's special attack!"

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

Um, I was kind of excited about this, seeing as what I really want is a good long, drawn-out 1v1 fight.

So I get all geared up and take him on myself, and kill him with 2 throwing axes. He was disappointingly easy. Is something wrong or should two throwing axes actually be killing him? Fun mod otherwise, he just needs to be quite a bit stronger.

Austupaio said:
Um, I was kind of excited about this, seeing as what I really want is a good long, drawn-out 1v1 fight.

So I get all geared up and take him on myself, and kill him with 2 throwing axes. He was disappointingly easy. Is something wrong or should two throwing axes actually be killing him? Fun mod otherwise, he just needs to be quite a bit stronger.

What part of body did you hit him with throwing axes? What about deleting all throwing and ranged equipment?

Goromous said:
Does the sound not work for anyone else?

Sorry if I missed something someone said about it.

Try turning on sound in launcher menu or re-launching game.

I will release new version soon - 1.0. Changelog:

- Added dialogs.
- Added special sounds.
- New background music.
- Throwing weapons now deal very small damage.
- Black Knight's special attack.
- Map icon of Black Knight.
- Much more blood.

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

Version 1.0 is out. There could be few bugs, but very small and they shouldn't affect gameplay. In this version I implemented conversation with black knight, of course with famous sounds! Our enemy now have special attack and throwing weapons do less damage. There is also more blood. The last addition is new main menu music. Enjoy!

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1264

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

Back
Top Bottom