non svn link

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modder223

Knight at Arms
is there a non svn download link? i found 1 but it says version 0.1 is this the latest version or something? http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/version-011

That's the latest version.
I was hosting this mod on my Dropbox for a while, but within a day my Dropbox bandwidth expired. So I lost acess to a month.
Next month the same thing happened in the time between my bandwidth resetting at midnight and me waking up at about 10 that day.

Hazzardevil said:
I was hosting this mod on my Dropbox for a while, but within a day my Dropbox bandwidth expired. So I lost acess to a month.
Next month the same thing happened in the time between my bandwidth resetting at midnight and me waking up at about 10 that day.

I think your profile picture shows very well the mod's current status  :lol:

The_Hussar said:
Hazzardevil said:

lol

The_Hussar said:
Hazzardevil said:

It accurately describes many things, or makes me posting in a thread about someone dying awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom