non regenerating grenades!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it a bug or do grenades not regenerate? It doesnt make sense why they wouldnt, bullets are regenerated and they are 1 use in real life as well.

Grenades are pretty OP, so the nerfing was inevitable. I personally eschew grenades, seeing them as a glorified and legalised Ctrl+Alt+F4... They make the game too easy. Oh sure, they disappear, but you could just fill up your inventory with them, guaranteeing a victory by smashing the army to pieces through the action riding back and forth from the battle chest and back into the fray. No fun. And they appear to drop morale more than non-lethal musket-shots or edged weapons somehow - I always see clumps of routers after each grenade hit.

Aemilius Paullus said:
Grenades are pretty OP, so the nerfing was inevitable. I personally eschew grenades, seeing them as a glorified and legalised Ctrl+Alt+F4... They make the game too easy. Oh sure, they disappear, but you could just fill up your inventory with them, guaranteeing a victory by smashing the army to pieces through the action riding back and forth from the battle chest and back into the fray. No fun. And they appear to drop morale more than non-lethal musket-shots or edged weapons somehow - I always see clumps of routers after each grenade hit.

There's a battle chest in fights? How do you learn this stuff?

Also...what's in the battlechest? Just whatever was in your party inventory?

Boozbaz said:
Aemilius Paullus said:

There's a battle chest in fights? How do you learn this stuff?

Also...what's in the battlechest? Just whatever was in your party inventory?
Its just your inventory

It is better now that grenades dissaper after use, i prefer them to be cheaper as now and to dissapear. Before, they were too expensive but never had to replenish, so it ruined the realism, because they are too powerful.

A.S. - Personally I'd like to see expendable bullets, like the grenades. They have to be slightly cheaper, but never replenish. This will boost the realism and make the game better. So if you want to shoot non-stop, you will have to supply yourself with a lot of bullets. Also, to always have better bullets (heavy or so on), you will have to travel a lot more to find them and buy a lot more to stock them. This is more interesting than what it is now - you buy heavy bullets only once, they are not expensive at all, and if you play well you never have to buy bullets again and you have the best possible bullets forever.

bullets are non-replenishable in a battle.  Making them permanently deplete would be a hassle especially with all your companions.  Companions suck with grenades so that is no issue.

The bad thing that it's not really an option to equip companions with grenades anymore. I used to allocate the extra weapon points to grenades on my companions so they became quite effective with them. It's also kinda strange that every town in the game sells grenades but you are the only one who can use them. (and your companions if you are crazy enough to equip them for every fight)

We could have a larger pool of grenades in the player inventory, from where the companions would re-equip themselves after fights. Or you could tell them to buy grenades and it would be added to the weekly wages.

khornebread said:
bullets are non-replenishable in a battle.  Making them permanently deplete would be a hassle especially with all your companions.  Companions suck with grenades so that is no issue.

I don't think it would be bad for bullets to be non-replenishable. I think that maybe it is possible companions to replenish, but you don't, if it so hard for all to non-replenish.

Back
Top Bottom