non-polished landscape 1755

Users who are viewing this thread

DamienTomasi

Veteran
im looking forward to play this awesome mod, but once i play it on my laptop, i always getting an enormous lag and had to change the quality to low which is very annoying, i can't see almost any detail from the musket-shooting, and it's getting pretty boring

could anyone remove the polished landscape and upload it? :mrgreen:

thanks before.

DamienTomasi said:
im looking forward to play this awesome mod, but once i play it on my laptop, i always getting an enormous lag and had to change the quality to low which is very annoying, i can't see almost any detail from the musket-shooting, and it's getting pretty boring
thanks before.
Ciao Damy!! :mrgreen:
.......and thx 4 all the support and help you are giving to my friend and Mate, Alan in his new mod 1945!!!!!!!!!
But pleeeease DO NOT remove that!! :cry: 1755 without polished landscape is sooo much worse!!
Talk to Alan....he will help you out to make your PC to work, anyway....be sure!! :wink:
Gabby
PS.....remove ALL shades and shaders.....a big improvement, you will see :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
DamienTomasi said:
thanks before.
Ciao Damy!! :mrgreen:
.......and thx 4 all the support and help you are giving to my friend and Mate, Alan in his new mod 1945!!!!!!!!!
But pleeeease DO NOT remove that!! :cry: 1755 without polished landscape is sooo much worse!!
Talk to Alan....he will help you out to make your PC to work, anyway....be sure!! :wink:
Gabby
PS.....remove ALL shades and shaders.....a big improvement, you will see :wink:

i set all of them to low, the battle size to 15, it's still work at small battles like village raid, but when it's come to siege, it's crash, i can't do anything about it

1755 without polished landscape would be okay for me, im a gameplay person, not graphic one :mrgreen:

Alan De Soison said:
I suppose that polished landscape texture in 1755 has been reduced to DTX1 long time ago??
Yes, Crumbs did that!! :cool:
Honestly I had NO problems since 1 143 was out and installed on my PC. Much better than 1134 :wink:
Try that as well, Damien
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
I suppose that polished landscape texture in 1755 has been reduced to DTX1 long time ago??
Yes, Crumbs did that!! :cool:
Honestly I had NO problems since 1 143 was out and installed on my PC. Much better than 1134 :wink:
Try that as well, Damien
Gab

suppose im stick with 1134, there's alot of mod that still use it, also Alan's mod :mrgreen:

George A. Custer said:
But guyss..... :/ :smile:  there's not alot of difference, you can play 1.134 mods with 1.143!  honest!
That s what i MEANT! :mrgreen:
Thx Autie! :wink:
gab
PS MOST ppl don t want 1143 version cuz they have a NOT original WB......right guys...?? :roll: :roll:
NOT talking about ppl in this topic, clearly! :wink:

George A. Custer said:
But guyss..... :/ :smile:  there's not alot of difference, you can play 1.134 mods with 1.143!  honest!
is it true? v.1.143 does not have a problem with another mod? I will update it now if there are no problems or crashes with other mod.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom