Resolved No XP after multiplayer match, servers time out if doing quick play, no ping showing on custom matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Raiin0311

Recruit
1. As the title states. So far most of my issues have been with multiplayer matches. If I do quick play(any game mode) it will start to load and in a matter of about 5 seconds it cuts back to the main screen and states that it had timed out. Does this every time. If I go to the custom server matches I can load in without a problem.

2. When looking at the custom game servers I cant see what my ping is for any of the offered servers. shows up as ( 0 ) for all of them. I can only see what it is after the match loads in.

3. Ive played 5 multiplayer (custom server) matches now and it still states that I'm level 1 with 0 K/D and 0 W/L. I'll keep tying to do a quick play to see if I get any XP that way.

For 3. Ya i think there is a bug with the XP. it seem that when you play via Custom server list we do not get XP will via the Quick play we do.

For 3. Ya i think there is a bug with the XP. it seem that when you play via Custom server list we do not get XP will via the Quick play we do.
Thank you, yeah after 3 more attempts I was able to connect with a quick match skirmish and was rewarded XP after. Are you haveing any issues with the quick matched constantly timing out?

Thank you, yeah after 3 more attempts I was able to connect with a quick match skirmish and was rewarded XP after. Are you haveing any issues with the quick matched constantly timing out?
Yes i did have some timing out.. happened to me while trying to join siege and i feel like it because there is not enough server or something.
Can't say. lets hope they see this thread :smile:

One thing I hadn't tried yet was trying a quick match of each game mode individually, so thats good to know. I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom