No servers on current version? Wait for patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw that there are no servers at all for this mod at the moment. Thus i tried hosting a game myself to merely roughly see how the mod is. Even though it is a Beta version and might have many bugs i found the game to be pretty cool. I only came as far as building a forge and a fire and being able to build some wooden walls, but i'd guess with more people who could build different stuff it would be quite fun, even on this low state. So why are there no servers at all that i could find? I disabled my server filter and i did'nt even find some passworded chinese server with 500+ ping. It certainly is pretty sad since i would really love to see how this game is in multiplayer. So are there going to be some server for the current version in the next few weeks or shall i wait for the next patch to see wether there will be servers then?

There will be no official servers until 0.18 is out, as 0.17 is dead according to shredorz.  So you wont be seeing consistent servers for a little while, but once you do, look for me, i might be an admin.

Caesar15 said:
There will be no official servers until 0.18 is out, as 0.17 is dead according to shredorz.  So you wont be seeing consistent servers for a little while, but once you do, look for me, i might be an admin.

No, Look for me!

Back
Top Bottom