no reinforcement

Users who are viewing this thread

catking2003

Regular
i recently come to a very strange bug, when i join force with other lords to battle the enemy lords, if they somehow retreat to their camp (thus lead to a wagon fort battle) i will not have any reinforcement. so even when we have more troops than the enemy i will soon be overwhelmed by enemy reinforcements because my reinforcements do not appear. this wont happen if i fight alone or wage fort battle is not triggered

happened to me, it's quite annoying when you think you'll win and then all of a sudden you are alone with your empty gun and 20 pikemen re raping your hole in the middle of your butt-cheeks :grin:

I have this issue even when fighting alone against an enemy lord. I'll outnumber the enemy lord 2 to 1, but still lose the battle because he gets twice as many troops as I do in the fight.

catking2003 said:
i recently come to a very strange bug, when i join force with other lords to battle the enemy lords, if they somehow retreat to their camp (thus lead to a wagon fort battle) i will not have any reinforcement. so even when we have more troops than the enemy i will soon be overwhelmed by enemy reinforcements because my reinforcements do not appear. this wont happen if i fight alone or wage fort battle is not triggered

Oh yes the wagon forts are totally bugged.  enemy reinforces, you don't and you don't get loot afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom