New Village Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

bjorne. said:
and how to  make stuff climbable should you make the collisionmesh like 45degrees. The steaper the slower climb.

I already saw it in native objects. However, thanks. 45 degrees... :razz:

I'm trying a week to get objects ingame, now i understand what i have to do.
I mean; if you are ingame and you turn an object, only the visible mesh will turn, not the collision mesh. The collision mesh will stay on his place. This implies i can walk through some pieces of the objects and can't walk through some pieces of the sky.

It works now. No idea how, maybe cuz brfeditor did a change with y/x axis.
I'm so happy it works =D, so much enthusiasm to help you =D.

Dudes, I  m on the vacation and I didnt have internet connection, til now :grin:. I read ur comments. And. I asked hundred times if somebody could make some 18 century town scene buildings. Dudes, I have plenty of time and I could make every town, just IF I have some buildings. And for adding more villagers and townmans, I think its possible and I will try do that in a next few days. Also there is a thing called AI mesh, Its a kind of a path for incontrolled Ai like soldiers in seiges or villagers. I reedited this scene from 1.post, so all the villagers are on main square. I could edit more just if somebody needs it, dudes. Right now I do some other thing that will improve gameplay a bit, like new particle systems and,o, I succeded at making no animations for equiping melee muskets, so you now dont see the changing between melee and range, best regards all,
Yeo.

yeo said:
Dudes, I  m on the vacation and I didnt have internet connection, til now :grin:. I read ur comments. And. I asked hundred times if somebody could make some 18 century town scene buildings. Dudes, I have plenty of time and I could make every town, just IF I have some buildings. And for adding more villagers and townmans, I think its possible and I will try do that in a next few days. Also there is a thing called AI mesh, Its a kind of a path for incontrolled Ai like soldiers in seiges or villagers. I reedited this scene from 1.post, so all the villagers are on main square. I could edit more just if somebody needs it, dudes. Right now I do some other thing that will improve gameplay a bit, like new particle systems and,o, I succeded at making no animations for equiping melee muskets, so you now dont see the changing between melee and range, best regards all,
Yeo.

I believe Quintillius is more then capable of making some really nice buildings :wink:

I'm sorry I can't help out atm. If you aren't ready by the time I have some free time again I would love to help with making scene probs.

yeo said:
Dudes, I  m on the vacation and I didnt  (...)
Yeo.

Nice, i will make soon new villages. We have a month to modeling, cuz Berthout isn't be able to get his models. But i'm not gonna deliver scene_props so you can build a town and all fun is yours =P.
We can do this: Berthout & I & Yeo will make scene_props and we will share it. Than, we will make towns/villages and of course castles. (Berthout, maybe you may install wings3D and photoshop on your new computer?)

Btw, the interior scenes have to be edited as well. Even the map icons of cities =D.
But that's easy, only the walls and map icons don't need much work.

I believe Quintillius is more then capable of making some really nice buildings

Thanks! But it's nothing if i compare it with your work.  :razz:

ye,ye, youll see the fun after few villages :razz:, and about editing castles, I studied them, and I realised they are a bit tricky. All these thing with siege towers and destroyed walls..ah.. I got a headache.Not to mention AI mesh. And quintillius, thats too bad you wont share ur buildings work, in a few hours we would have great looking towns

yeo said:
ye,ye, youll see the fun after few villages :razz:, and about editing castles, I studied them, and I realised they are a bit tricky. All these thing with siege towers and destroyed walls..ah.. I got a headache.Not to mention AI mesh. And quintillius, thats too bad you wont share ur buildings work, in a few hours we would have great looking towns

Just go siege a town and then CTRL+EDIT or cheat.
An yeo, if you create some buildings, than i will share =P.

Me, creating some buildings?Modelling? U must be kidding! Thats the only thing I dont know how to do at all

Guys, since I'd rather kill myself before redoinge very scene am I glad you are enthusiastic about it. If you actually do edit all the scenes so they look neat would I gladly help you with creating more people on the streets :razz: But I would beware of to much people, you wanna be able to walk without getting stuck in the crowd xD

Back
Top Bottom