New Version Released: 0.15 (January 27th 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yohoo! :grin: Can't wait to play it.Congratulations, and keep up the good work.
To bad the saved game won't work :roll:

Hi
installed and crash pretty much after a few seconds in game
i get this message: get_object failed for mesh : pic_soldier_world_map

I was hiring as a freelancer

Ok sorry, wrong thread

Revan Shan said:
Well, not a church, a cathedral, but still, I haven't seen it on any new scenes:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/europe-1200/images/cathedral-warband-version-wip#imagebox
What a shame. If it was in, I'd have used it two times already........ it looks very very good.

Also not all helmets from the progress thread are included as far as I see or at least they don't show up. Seems like there is a lot of stuff that is simply waiting to be recovered... (Like on my desk.....)

Revan Shan, If you don't mind, i'll copy pasta your post to the "Progress / Dev Thread" because i have things to add about what you said, and i think it belongs more to that new thread than to this actual one.

smv said:
To bad the saved game won't work :roll:
Well, if you had a high-level character, you can always export your him and play a new game with him.

I see a real improvement in performance, it still freezes for a little bit sometimes when it gets messages but it's much rarer than before.
And i understand the need to fix that glove and arrow bug but some of the armor stores sell more gloves than everything else put together now lol
Anyway great work on the update, better performance and cool new features, normally wouldn't have expected this much even from an official game patch.

lol, I just started my europe 1200 module after like 6 months to play a bit of great europe 1200 again, and now I see this! Awesome!

Brubar said:
Revan Shan, If you don't mind, i'll copy pasta your post to the "Progress / Dev Thread" because i have things to add about what you said, and i think it belongs more to that new thread than to this actual one.

Ok, perfect.

on the first page I wrote that I find 2 bugs, why nobody didnt say anything about it? Am I only who found them? Can I fix them somehow?

orome said:
on the first page I wrote that I find 2 bugs, why nobody didnt say anything about it? Am I only who found them? Can I fix them somehow?

Because there's a specific thread for bug reports and you seem to be the only one around that hasn't noticed yet.

F.F.C._fritz said:
Hey guys, does it exist a tournament circuit for Pisan lords in this new version?  :grin:
No.
However, you don't need to be a vassal of a country to be in their team.
You, as Pisa, can even be at war with Venice, f.e. and still be in one of their teams without problems.

same  here , i had no problems with assanisation missions, anyway im so sad because my computer lags so much in WB wich means i have no fun palying this game.

Oh god, I just finished a huge section of my studies project and... there is no better way to take a break than seeing a new and awesome version of this awesome mod! TIME TO REINSTALL M&B! THANKS GUYS!! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH (because im soo poor hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom