New Server!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I have put up a new server on the mod; however it will be switching back and forth between this mod and NaS. I have also contacted Matt in an attempt to get a hold of the module file to possible come out with a new full version later. If I can not get ahold of the file I will still be making a client side patch that will include better firing animations, new sounds, new kill feed icons, new maps, etc.

You put up a server? Nice  :smile:. But the problem is that I can get the latest version. It's because I haven't updated and the links don't seem to be working. Could you please give me a link so I can get the latest version of this mod? Thanks.

maater66241 said:
You put up a server? Nice  :smile:. But the problem is that I can get the latest version. It's because I haven't updated and the links don't seem to be working. Could you please give me a link so I can get the latest version of this mod? Thanks.

At the moment I am also working on some sort of patch for it. It would include the addition of a few US army items to the Russian team and the renaming of the Red army ot allies. I am also adding new firing/reloading animations and sounds. (Ill get you the link later today). If Matt (original creator) hadn't given all his files to a new dev team and if the new dev team hadnt quit then I would be able to add whole new factions but because he did I am limited to what I am able to add. (ill get you the link later today)

Back
Top Bottom