New NPC's in .89x

Users who are viewing this thread

Boiled Ice

Regular
G'day,

I skipped straight from .808 to .894 and i've read that there are two new NPC's that you can hir.  Also I can't seem to find Marnid and Borcha in their usual spots.

Any tips on where I can find all four NPC's?

Minstrel is still on the TODO list, I think he will be more quest orientated instead of recruitable hero.

If you're desperate for a fifth hero, take merchant quests until you eventually get one with the kidnapped daughter. She can apparently be upgraded just like any other hero. As long as you don't go near the city you were supposed to return her to you can keep her in your party forever. If she does go back to the city just take missions again until that one comes up and you'll get her back just as you left her (the same skills and equipment and so forth).

I want to ask something about NPC's parties. There are a lot NPC's paty on map, somes are merchant, somes are king's parties. Are the NPC's parties enter on the map radomize?(Like OLaf's party,...)

No they spanw in cityes and begun to build theyr armies wen they get defeated at the begin of the game they already are there
also if they had low trops they went to a city to train troops

Back
Top Bottom