New models

Users who are viewing this thread

thadivine

Recruit
Well ppl, been away for a long time now, now i just started playin a bit again.

I dont have enough time to check the forum on this stuff atm so ill just ask it. Hope theres no probs on that.

Is it possible already to add new moving models and stuff, like new mounts, creatures, animals or armors or whatever. If so, can someone please give me some links to good mods with new mounts or other great stuff.

thnx in advance,

thadivine

welcome back :smile: There are alot of mods wich feature different ridable creatures, like the T-Rex mod, or RPG mod (still to be released), and Holy War has a camel too.

starwars isnt really my thing, im more into fantasy, not sci-fi. I'll definatly checkt the T-Rex mod out tough.

Are there any monsters made yet as enemies?

thnx again, grttz

Well, since you can't bother to read any posts yourself, because your time is more important than our time, perhaps you can look at the Forgotten Lance mod, as that has trolls and golems (not the Lord of the Rings Gollum) which are very interesting.

No link intentional.

the forgotten lance trolls are actually trolls made for TLD by Yoshiboy...

The cave/hill trolls are made for tld, by yoshi, based on concept art made by merlkir. The olog-hai heads were Yoshis brainstorming.  I think hes using the various troll things in RPGmod too though.

The wargs are just loaned wolves from RPGmod, retextured by dablade. The great wolves are tetextured by Chel.

Back
Top Bottom