NEW MOD: Magic World for 1.011 Updated january 23th

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi !
I've got a problem !
In Praven the magician keeps telling me not to bother him until i haven't mastered the cure spell whereas i have the master level for this spell !

( I don't know if this changes something, but i somehow cheated to get 300 points to get the master level ) :oops:
I think that's not a problem, cause i can use this spell in battle and it works perfectly...

Thx !

where can i get the magic medals and clan stuff is it just random loot from battles or certain lords/characters or towns? reply and get cookie. :lol:

I have a few advice for the game hope it helps. Probably some or most of them have been thinking by you.. I don't know if it will be kinda spoiler..
- Like the other guy says, need more spells. Not that the other spells are sux but there can be a lot of weird stuations. Maybe you should look to the WoW's spells or Dungeons and Dragons spells which will be more beautiful..
- The more magic gets better the slower its to cast. It's kinda concentrate thing but there can be such other spells that can be cast instant. Or maybe more the magician's grade gets higher the faster to cast?
- When you start as a magician you're so weak.. And the Fireball spells MUST be in the spells list..
- There can be other stats or skills for magic like "Battle Concentration".. And "Wands"..
- The last one, this bores me a lot and I'm very annoyed, Intelligence MUST rise the MANA!! If we are mage and we do magic we certanly have to be high intelligenced.. I understand the STR is 2 'cause we are weak in body, strong in the mind.. Then if our mind is so strong why our concentrate and mind power shouldn't rise?

And I have few advice for starters who ask around the same question..
-GO AND SEARCH THE GOD DAMN MAGIC WORLD!!! I have read 18 pages and HALF.. no no not "half".. 70 percent of this 18 page is question about the magic teachers, spells and bla bla and more bla bla.. Why can't you take the message? Path of magician is a hard and tiring path!!! If the creator wanted you to just do spells around, burning villages, teleport all over the world he would build a Mage Tower, he would put all mages in it, he would put all the wands, robes in it.. You are not the Merlin!! You are not the Gandalf or Nazgul!! You are NOT Raistlin Majere or Fizban OR Fistandantillus!! You are just a regular mage who travels the world to gain more power and learn more spells.. So go out and search there without asking the same question again and again..You will make the life easier, believe me..

Sorry for the bad language, bad attitude.. I'm just pissed of a bit..

furkimania said:
I have a few advice for the game hope it helps. Probably some or most of them have been thinking by you.. I don't know if it will be kinda spoiler..
- Like the other guy says, need more spells. Not that the other spells are sux but there can be a lot of weird stuations. Maybe you should look to the WoW's spells or Dungeons and Dragons spells which will be more beautiful..
- The more magic gets better the slower its to cast. It's kinda concentrate thing but there can be such other spells that can be cast instant. Or maybe more the magician's grade gets higher the faster to cast?
- When you start as a magician you're so weak.. And the Fireball spells MUST be in the spells list..
- There can be other stats or skills for magic like "Battle Concentration".. And "Wands"..
- The last one, this bores me a lot and I'm very annoyed, Intelligence MUST rise the MANA!! If we are mage and we do magic we certanly have to be high intelligenced.. I understand the STR is 2 'cause we are weak in body, strong in the mind.. Then if our mind is so strong why our concentrate and mind power shouldn't rise?

And I have few advice for starters who ask around the same question..
-GO AND SEARCH THE GOD DAMN MAGIC WORLD!!! I have read 18 pages and HALF.. no no not "half".. 70 percent of this 18 page is question about the magic teachers, spells and bla bla and more bla bla.. Why can't you take the message? Path of magician is a hard and tiring path!!! If the creator wanted you to just do spells around, burning villages, teleport all over the world he would build a Mage Tower, he would put all mages in it, he would put all the wands, robes in it.. You are not the Merlin!! You are not the Gandalf or Nazgul!! You are NOT Raistlin Majere or Fizban OR Fistandantillus!! You are just a regular mage who travels the world to gain more power and learn more spells.. So go out and search there without asking the same question again and again..You will make the life easier, believe me..

Sorry for the bad language, bad attitude.. I'm just pissed of a bit..

Hmmm no, life is easier if you get to test out every spell first to see if the main feature of this mod is something you like. And who the hell is Gandalf? Should Fizban mean a thing? Never heard of 'em. Nobody wants to play hours and hours searching for all the spells to find out heh I don't like the way spells are done then ditch this mod.

Hi all ;D

I've tried this mod and waoww! It Rocks! Really nice job!

But i think it needs update to fix some bugs:

- When bandits attack you in town the magic teachers is here and attack you too.

- You can learn both wall of fire and ice storm.

- Sandstorm doesn't work(it worked one time for me) and doesn't upgrade.

- Sometime when your mana bar is empty it doesn't fill up anymore.

-You must put a maximum party size for undead, there is undead party of 5000 unkillable fellguards all over the map ...

- Maybe you can add some sounds and visual effects for spells that don't have.

Moreover I've never try to mod M&B and i wanna know how i can delete all the other magicians in the game but teachers (IBM boring of spellcasters armies, for me magic is something rare and hard to master...) and if there is a way to keep your summoned undead after the battles .

amondrubee said:
Hmmm no, life is easier if you get to test out every spell first to see if the main feature of this mod is something you like.
It makes your game easier. There are 2 lists of Teachers and Spells in this topic. But questions about them? Can you count them? I looked at at first at to see which one teaches you what and where but I've FOUND them after I looked just once.. I didn't asked..

amondrubee said:
Nobody wants to play hours and hours searching for all the spells to find out heh I don't like the way spells are done then ditch this mod.
I'm saying this twice.. Path of magician is hard way..

amondrubee said:
And who the hell is Gandalf? Should Fizban mean a thing? Never heard of 'em.
Who are you? Tarzan?

...Okay...
I haven't come here for a  long time....
I've made a new mod after I made this , but that mod in Chinese only.
And I am tired of making mod, so I stop update.

If I have time, I  will spend some time in fixing bugs, but not now.

I have to say again, sorry for my poor English.

Ok, for those who have asked this question SO many times, i'll give all the people who dont know a hint.

There is a wizard in Sargoth, a wizard in Praven, a wizard in Narra, a wizard in Jelkala and the magic teacher. That is all. To get new spells, you have to get your magic rank up. E.g. for high spells you need level 15 magic.

I got some troubles with Bulls strength i have learned and mastered all spells but tsunami and fire shroud and the teacher in Praven didn't learn me Bulls strength. What is required?

I haven't come here for a  long time....
I've made a new mod after I made this , but that mod in Chinese only.

Is that mod about magic?

so is it just me or are the undead out of control in my game they have armies of 500+ one that i saw had over 1100? are they suppose to have the largest armies ever? or what is going on?

0cool said:
so is it just me or are the undead out of control in my game they have armies of 500+ one that i saw had over 1100? are they suppose to have the largest armies ever? or what is going on?

1100? Thats not hard though..

If you really want to beat armies like that then just get master wave and fire it at them, each master wave i use kills at least 15, dont in no time..

I'm having a couple troubles
1. I'm stuck with the give wine to the drunk wizard quest, even though I already gave it to him and he taught me the spell.
2. I've maxed out all the spells I have and neither of the wizards who have anything to teach me will teach me anything. The one who taught me searing ray just tells me to leave and the drunk one is sleeping.

so.. i've played this mod before a long time ago and when i looked for it again i found the mod "Magic World v0.20 (English)"
so whats the diffrence? everything looks the same ( but without the undeads running around)
and i cant get the wizard
in Narra
to get give the quest for the misteriouse medal (i've already done the 40 wine quest but it doesn't get out of my quest log.
the site where i found it:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1037

manatarms said:
hey guys i really wanna know this.
What and where is Zendar pls? i cant find it anywhere on my map!
plz help

Zendar is in the north next to the sea, It is at the border where the Vaegirs and Nords are, quite close to the ocean.

svadil said:
Hi guys, is a very nice mod. Unfortunately, I have a problem:
vadermath said:
Here it is, the walkthrough
1. Buy the wand (for those who haven't) ok
2. Go to Zendar. ok
3. Talk to the guy in the tower, much of the dialogue is broken, but i used the dialogue files to find out what it was suppose to say. ok
4. Talk to him about magic. ok
5. You have now learned the spell Fireball. (there is no visible indication to that, so you will notice it in battle) ok
6. Go to battle with a few looters (for a start, just for practice) ok
7. Equip the wand. ok
8. Press 6, and you should see a message Fire spells ok
9. Press E, and in the lower left corner the Fireball icon should appear. ok
10. While the icon is there, left click. ok
11. The spell should now selected (it will appear in the previously empty box, as seen in the fireball screenshot on page 1 ok
12. Now use the left mouse button to cast the spell not ok
I use the left mouse button, but then nothing happens.  :???:
What have I done wrong? Anyone an idea?

Ok. The problem is solved. I'm too stupid  :oops:.
A mage with heavy armor? Is of course not. A Shield he need not. A horse must also not be.  :mrgreen:
the weight limit is 20 if I remember correct.

Back
Top Bottom