New hair styles

Users who are viewing this thread

BABSDAGGER

Recruit

This is my first post so be gentle.....Iv had mount and blade (demo) for about 4 months and finally convinced someone to let me use a credit card to buy a serial key, which in itself is sad i would have loved to been able to buy a boxed copy at our local game store but they no longer sell it. The first day i had it i played nearly 7 hour's trough the night just having fun. I had taken quite awhile on my character model to get it to look somewhat like myself but was somewhat disappointed  when i noted that quite a few types of hair, and styles with it were missing. While i myself am not it seems there is a total lack of curly type hair. while there a few "wavy" style's it still seems like strait hair grown out and bent from the change. I'm not sure if i should be posting this here or somewhere in the modding forums but i would like to have/see some new hair style's, if your a modder and can refer me to something all ready done or will try to make some i would be VERY happy. The general inclusion of curly hair would be amazing but it is one hair style in particular that i would be more that elated to have, Dreads, Dreadlocks or lock's and the many other names they have are completely missing from the character customization process. So please if anyone reads this and knows a thread that relates to it, can get someone to make a mod, or do it themself it would be VERY VERY APPRECIATED

Thank you

I don't think Expanded Gameplay III thread is the right place to be asking about curly hair...

You might have some better luck in Mod Development thread, since this place is for released mods. And I'm certain that when Mount & Blade: Warband comes out, it will include a lot more character customisation options. Since it should be released in a few months, I doubt too many people are eager to start making new mods, knowing it won't be compatible with the new version.

But anyway, I personally haven't heard of a "hair expansion pack" or anything of the like. Read around the thread I posted, and see if someone smarter than me can answer your question better.

PS. Welcome to the forums!

LS

I think a mod called Weding dance or something like this addressed some of aspects of player fae costumization, but I can't say for certain.

Curly hair wasn't invented back then, that's probably why it's not there.  They've tried to keep it quite realistic.

ronamjack said:
Curly hair wasn't invented back then, that's probably why it's not there.  They've tried to keep it quite realistic.
Wasn't invented??? I don't think anybody 'invented' curly hair. However, I agree with you, very, very few(if any people) in that era, in that region, had curly hair.

RndmNumGenerator said:
ronamjack said:
Wasn't invented??? I don't think anybody 'invented' curly hair. However, I agree with you, very, very few(if any people) in that era, in that region, had curly hair.

well i was joking, but you're probably right - there aren't any celtic factions/regions included, and they're really the only "race" with curly hair.

This is my first post so be gentle.....Iv had mount and blade (demo) for about 4 months and finally convinced someone to let me use a credit card to buy a serial key, which in itself is sad i would have loved to been able to buy a boxed copy at our local game store but they no longer sell it. The first day i had it i played nearly 7 hour's trough the night just having fun. I had taken quite awhile on my character model to get it to look somewhat like myself but was somewhat disappointed when i noted that quite a few types of hair, and styles with it were missing. While i myself am not it seems there is a total lack of curly type hair. while there a few "wavy" style's it still seems like strait hair grown out and bent from the change. I'm not sure if i should be posting this here or somewhere in the modding forums but i would like to have/see some new hair style's, if your a modder and can refer me to something all ready done or will try to make some i would be VERY happy. The general inclusion of curly hair would be amazing but it is one hair style in particular that i would be more that elated to have, Dreads, Dreadlocks or lock's and the many other names they have are completely missing from the character customization process. So please if anyone reads this and knows a thread that relates to it, can get someone to make a mod, or do it themself it would be VERY VERY APPRECIATED

Thank you
I know this is 11 years later. Nevertheless, you should get M&B II Bannerlord and check out the new stuff. Taleworlds Devs have worked long and hard on their new game and I can say it has vastly improved in all areas. I love Taleworlds, the devs literally listen to what us fans have to say, whether it's constructive criticism or positive feedback, they listen.

Back
Top Bottom