New Factions Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit

Just some idea suggestions for new factions. I would totally make a mod for this but I've no idea how to make a mod LOL

You placed Spanish and Portuguese to Darshi Lands. Darshi is inspired by Persians.
Here's the rest of the map:
lnbPdsF.png

There are sadly no slings in the game altough the stones are better animated, they bounce on the surface when you throw them (tried the rocks from looters).
I would like to have slings and staffslings in the game like in viking conquest.It is appealing to wack a knight in expensive armor with a rock hurled from a humble sling.

You placed Spanish and Portuguese to Darshi Lands. Darshi is inspired by Persians.
Here's the rest of the map:
lnbPdsF.png

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that's epic!!! They've got like even AZTEC/INCAN AND NATIVE AMERICANS THERE LMAOO!!

WHY HAVEN'T THEY ADDED THIS!?

There are sadly no slings in the game altough the stones are better animated, they bounce on the surface when you throw them (tried the rocks from looters).
I would like to have slings and staffslings in the game like in viking conquest.It is appealing to wack a knight in expensive armor with a rock hurled from a humble sling.
agreed

cough cough

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that's epic!!! They've got like even AZTEC/INCAN AND NATIVE AMERICANS THERE LMAOO!!

WHY HAVEN'T THEY ADDED THIS!?
The factions are fan-made but the map is real, it's in the game files to generate the outermash of the campaign map (so it wont end in a sky/ocean line like in warband) sadly the devs said to not get high hopes with the map so i guess there is no plans to expand the playable are further.

Back
Top Bottom