SP Fantasy NeverWinter 1.0 MOD

What's your oppinion on this mod?

• It sounds like a great mod, can't wait for it to appear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hmmm, well it has some potential...

• I don't know...

• No, it sounds awfull...

• A mod?! A mod?!?! Hey, you guys hear that!!! This guy thinks he can make a mod!!! [start laughing]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Lu Bu said:
TheHybrid said:
All hail LU BU!!
LU BU!!! LU BU!!!

:roll:

Hmm maybe your mod will become better than i first thought! :cool:

LU BU, have you been ever accuse of taking bribes? :smile: ?

Anyway...

Everything's ready for the mod's release. All I need now is the mail from M.B.Repository and then I'm gonna post it.

Hope all you people out there enjoy it!

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!
ATTACK!!! ATTACK!!!

Several times... but normally i just execute people who accuse me of such a thing!

I´m sure Janus will grant you upload rights soon, if you didnt wrote crap into the requesting thing. :razz:

A few things. On the first page of this post, you should remove any reference to adding Multiplayer. It's not going to happen. The creator of this game says it's not going to happen. You just going to make people mad when they see it. Even with the red text underneath.

Have you done any testing? What is really changed in this mod? If it's just the look and a few names, don't make it seem like you've changed everything.

Hope to see the final release of this, but if you've made changes to the game play (factions, missions etc.) be ready for some repair work. I've yet to see a mod released without bugs (that includes the actual vanilla)

Thanks you lot, I really mean that.
I'll check my mail tomorrow, I mean today [you see, here in Romania it's 12:38 A.M.]
Oh, and Worbah, I don't believe in violence.
What are you going to do now? Send Borcha with a butchering knife after me? OR hire some Dark Knights to CLD [Couched Lance Damage] me?

As (almost) always, I'm reserving judgement.
By the way, if you missed the e-mail from yesterday somehow, you do have upload access now.

Hybrid have you done enough stuff to like take a screenshot or two? Maybe just of the map and what you've done so far but I believe that would get people more interested in this mod. Just a suggestion :wink:

Thanks for the idea, but every time I've tried to put an image here, it resulted with nothing. I mean, for example: I've tried to use a pic from my computer as an avatar, but never worked. And I've tried putting some pics once but it didn't work.
Tell me what I'm doing wrong! :grin:

Also, I'm having problems with the M.B.Repository site, so I'm gonna try to upload it again on thursday.

With duty and service,
TheHybrid

When I try to upload a mod file I recieve the following error: "MIME type not allowed: application/octet-stream". Please help...

Version 1.1 will appear on estimated February 20, 2006...

Features:
-New troops [including undead]
-New items
-New factions
-New quests

Posts about suggestions are welcome...
Also, if it will appear earlier or if it will be delayed, you'll be the first to know...

Back
Top Bottom