Need Some Opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Corndawg

Grandmaster Knight
Hallo lads and lasses. I've certainly missed a fair bit these past few weeks, but I've found a life and have been using it often now.

Anyway, I'm writing an article on what European students ages 13-18 think of American high school students like me. It can be education, sports, or social aspects, whatever you find pertinent.

All I'm asking is that you either post here or PM me your first name, year/grade, country you live in, and your opinion. You DO NOT need to send your age, last name, or any other info like that unless you want to.

Thanks.

I've seen enough things directed towards us Americans to know that this has potential to turn into a ****load of anti-american hate.

Bgfan said:
I've seen enough things directed towards us Americans to know that this has potential to turn into a ****load of anti-american hate.

Naw, some Americans are cool. Like Pavlov. Even though he's really Russian. And CrazyEyes, even though he's from Texas. And Amroth, even though he's ginger. And Shikk, even though he's Shikk.

See, we can be nice.

BTW Corndawg, here, Secondary School is ages 11-16, I don't think there are all that many 11-16 yr olds here ATM. More like College students (16-1:cool: or Uni students (18+), so I'm not sure if that will skew your results any.

Heh. I'm slightly too old. However, back when I was that age; America and its inhabitants always struck me as stupid & arrogant. Despite not knowing any Merkins. Not even on the internet yet. :lol: Over the years, that's been proven right by several people I've met, but wrong by about as many.

In short, I found Americans arrogant and self-centred, but there's simply too much variation to keep that up. Nevertheless, some comments and attitudes never fail to rub me the wrong way. Anyway, good luck Dawgie!

AWdeV said:
In short, I found Americans arrogant and self-centred
I loled reading in the wikileaks:  Americans complaining about how hard is to find somebody who speaks English in the Vatican. They found an important guy in the hierarchy that only speaks Italian! D:

Then you are at a higher risk of prostate cancer.
thteacher.gif

I could use a few more opinions if anyone would like to send them in. Remember, you just need to be between 13 and 18 years old and go to school.

Bgfan said:
I wonder how surprising that is, given the middle part of your siggy. Nobody gives a **** about whose doodle you like to yank, and no-one has a reason to do a damn thing about it, so with that part of your siggy you are being aggressively and pre-emptively defensive. Just thought I'd point that out.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
How about if we were once 13 to 18 year old and went to school? I bet you could get more participation that way.

Or just were once 13-18

Back
Top Bottom