Need mod

Users who are viewing this thread

One thing that i would like is to be able to choose a daughter to be unable to marry off. Born infertile, gay or anything that takes her off the market.

One thing that i would like is to be able to choose a daughter to be unable to marry off. Born infertile, gay or anything that takes her off the market.
The constant marriage offer popups can be annoying. I think I saw a mod that lets you marry off your daughter and keep her and her hubby in your clan.

The constant marriage offer popups can be annoying. I think I saw a mod that lets you marry off your daughter and keep her and her hubby in your clan.
Yes. But that mod also removes the purpose of daughters in the game. To marry off into clans you wish to recruit for you kingdom. So the option to keep a daughter because she is infertile or plain mad is kinda missing.

In vanilla Bannerlord, no daughter is mad or infertile. Are you saying that should be added to the game? That is added complexity, what do you gain from that? Other than not getting a popup marriage proposals.

In vanilla Bannerlord, no daughter is mad or infertile. Are you saying that should be added to the game? That is added complexity, what do you gain from that? Other than not getting a popup marriage proposals.
Well there has to be a reason why not to marry of a daughter. Infertile is for sure one. Maybe the girl had an accident as a child.
Or one could connect mad with the cruel trait. Because the trait system needs huge work anyway. To me it is what needs to arrive with beta 1.3. It matters more to me in the game then all of the diplomacy functions that are half done.

Would it not be easier if you had the option that you can toggle off the persons you dont want to marry off In the Clan members Menu. Grtz Vaan.

Would it not be easier if you had the option that you can toggle off the persons you dont want to marry off In the Clan members Menu. Grtz Vaan.
Yes. As long as it's a general 'turn off marriage offers' and not for each individual lord/lady. That would be a hassle.

We need a mod that prohibits AI from running after the player with entire squads until they are destroyed.
Corrected.

You need a mod for remote control of settlements, it is impossible to travel around everything. Perhaps this requires a messenger or some new position.

We need a mod that adds a button to the city - where the tournaments are held and what prizes are in this city.
In order not to load the arena scene and once again not activate the menu of communication with the arena master, as well as to choose which prize you need.

Back
Top Bottom