Need mod

Users who are viewing this thread

VVL99

Squire
We need a mod that will return the equipment of the fallen heroes and make it nominal.
Armor of Garios, helmet of Emperor Garios...
Equipment of relatives and companions, so as not to disappear.

We need a mod that adds a button to the city - where the tournaments are held and what prizes are in this city.
In order not to load the arena scene and once again not activate the menu of communication with the arena master, as well as to choose which prize you need.

I need a mod that reports that the prison in my settlement is full.

You need a mod that sets up the sale of prisoners:
1. Leave the lords.
2. Leave the soldiers (number, level).

We need a mod that adds the ability to transfer soldiers to units of lords with the number of soldiers in their units less than 40%.

We need a mod that adds the ability to receive information about enemy armies.
I know who is besieging my settlements, but I do not know how many there are, I need a messenger scout who will look for enemy armies.

We need a mod that adds an icon in the list of soldiers / prisoners:
1. Soldiers who have reached the limit of development.
2. Lords belonging to a faction.

I need a mod that adds the ability to dress the leaders of my clan's units that are in my army.

We need a mod that allows you to place an order for blacksmithing, weapons, armor.
For the AI to do it.

We need a mod that makes it possible to send requests for marriage.

We need a mod that adds a sound when someone declares war on someone, and also makes peace.

We need a mod that adds a convenient financial menu.
With income from caravans and workshops throughout their existence.

We need a mod that adds AI action logic for certain moments:
1. Lifting the siege when a stronger army comes up to defend.

We need a mod that creates a convenient list of troops / prisoners.

We need a mod that prohibits AI from running after the player with entire squads until they are destroyed.

We need a mod that adds fatigue in combat.

We need a mod that makes the player's fights in real time, like online, i.e. the longer the battle goes on, the more time passes on the global map so that the AI units / armies that are not very far away can come up and join the battle the way the player himself does.

We need a mod that transfers archers who have run out of arrows to another group.

We need a mod that saves the starting position of the troops and returns them to this place after a forced attack, when the player is fighting in another part of the map and cannot place the troops himself.

Need a mod that allows you to order a troop to attack a specific enemy formation.

We need a mod that shows in which city what is in stash.

We need a music control mod.
I like music on the map, in castles, but I don't like music in battle, I need a quick button or a separate setting.

We need a mod that makes it possible to send parties to settlements, so that they sit there for protection, give / take soldiers from the garrison.

We need a mod that highlights the troops in the list in different colors, caravaners and merchants in one color, the militia in another.
I often garrison them as they don't have the ability to upgrade.

A mod is needed that will prevent the garrison from joining the battle when the player approaches with an army for protection.
As a rule, the garrison is weak warriors and they only interfere and die, after the battle you have to replenish the garrison again.

We need a mod that will allow you to choose the ratio of the types of troops before the battle.
In a large army, the distribution is very inconvenient.
Also reinforcements.

You need a mod for remote control of settlements, it is impossible to travel around everything. Perhaps this requires a messenger or some new position.

We need a mod that will force city bandits to attack you if you draw a weapon or come close with a weapon in your hands.
Ato is very easy to beat them.

We need a mod that will hide units standing idle in the forest.

We need a mod that will change the leveling system of soldiers:
1. The ability to dress soldiers (ordering a uniform in workshops or dressing soldiers yourself).
2. The ability to choose a new specialty for soldiers (retraining from a martial arts master).

We need a mod that will make the RETREAT button available only if you are left alone in battle, the rest either retreated on command or died.

We need a mod that will remove the sight range from the skill - reconnaissance, since the ability to see at a distance relates to vision, the ability to determine details, to the experience of reconnaissance (tracker).

Need a mod for city uprisings, i.e. before the city rebels and completely goes over to the rebels, there must be city fights with groups of protesters, this can be used as a mechanic for suppressing rebellions and the edge when the city goes over to the rebels if the garrison suffers losses, and also this will make the uprisings deeper in gameplay plan.

We need a mod that will make it possible to place bets in the tournament on any participant.

I need a mod that will lower the level of skills that i have not used for a long time.
It's strange for the game, but logical for life.

Last edited:
It is desirable that the mod has one function and can always be disabled if it affects the balance of the game badly.

I hope their will be more diversity in certain types of weapons like 2h maces which are practically non existent, 2h axe heads and early to mid game swinging polearms as the ones currently buyable are entirely tier 5 or 6 so it takes ages to grind to being able to buy one, there should be a War Scythe that is purchasable early on and maybe another early game swinging weapon like a Guisarme

In fact, we don’t need mods, but a deeper study of the game, now the game is dry, there are restrictions and conventions everywhere, if these are dialogues, then limited interaction functionality, yes or no answers, if this is city management, then just a choice of buttons-activators of actions. There is no strategic thinking in the game and even in combat there is no tactical thinking, the enemy always knows who is where, the whole fight is just attack to win with a little use of bugs (I always have an advantage over AI), oh yes, perks, I have much more possibilities.

Most annoying thing i encounter is when leading an army and after winning a battle and freeing troops. When my party is full there should be a button to place them in the rest of the army.

I tried RTS command system and so far it's fantastic...very reminiscent of Total War battles!
If you can leave only this function, and disable the rest, then this is good.

There were situations when my infantry was supposed to protect the archers, but instead they ran the other way, attacking someone else and I suffered the loss of expensive archers.

Last edited:
It´s not that complicated. Just pick the dialog option "Let me inspect your inventory". It opens your and the partyleaders inventory, then pick him from drop down menu top middle
Are you sure that you are using vanilla? I have never seen that option in vanilla and just checked and could not find it. The options I have are change their position in the clan, reward for services, inspect troops, and I have to leave now. I am pretty sure that vanilla does not give you an easy way to change the equipment of your clan members that are leading other parties. The only way I know of is to send someone else to lead the party for a bit and bring the old party leader to your party. You can then re-equip him or her and then switch back the party leader. It's super janky. And that doesn't even consider that there is no real way to give horses or food variety to your clan parties, which would also be useful and probably possible through the mod you are using.

Are you sure that you are using vanilla? I have never seen that option in vanilla and just checked and could not find it. The options I have are change their position in the clan, reward for services, inspect troops, and I have to leave now. I am pretty sure that vanilla does not give you an easy way to change the equipment of your clan members that are leading other parties. The only way I know of is to send someone else to lead the party for a bit and bring the old party leader to your party. You can then re-equip him or her and then switch back the party leader. It's super janky. And that doesn't even consider that there is no real way to give horses or food variety to your clan parties, which would also be useful and probably possible through the mod you are using.
honestly, i´m not so sure anymore. I thought i saw it when i had no mods installed, but it´s a while ago since i played without mods. Sorry if I gave wrong advise.

We desperately need someone to buy the franchise off the failwords hands.
And turn it into AAA extravaganza?
Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of criticism for this game, but i still think that for now it's best that it stay with them... flaws and all.
If another company buys the rights it can be veeeery worse...

Last edited:
Not to offense but most of them seems two click away.

That being said, skimming them remembered some of them has mods already, I can write the nexus link when I get home (posting to get remembered if I don't)

Need a mod for city uprisings, i.e. before the city rebels and completely goes over to the rebels, there must be city fights with groups of protesters, this can be used as a mechanic for suppressing rebellions and the edge when the city goes over to the rebels if the garrison suffers losses, and also this will make the uprisings deeper in gameplay plan.
There is a mod that gives you a quest to help in rebellion.

saittam (y)
===
Need a mod that adds the ability to send a squad along the route of the settlements to recruit soldiers of a certain type or it can be a recruiting agent, but not virtual.

saittam (y)
===
Need a mod that adds the ability to send a squad along the route of the settlements to recruit soldiers of a certain type or it can be a recruiting agent, but not virtual.
I have seen such a mod or vortex. But it´s old. You could send a companion to recruit certain type of soldiers. Don´t remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom