need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Gambino

can someone give me the link of the module system of WFAS and the link of a good "python" soft ware?

Not to be harsh, but the big read box of text that appears when making a thread is meant to be read. It points you to read the stickied threads of a board...here one is "How to Ask for Help" and the other is "Module System Downloads". Both would have been infinitely helpful in this regard.

You need the Python 2.6.x or 2.7.x download and then a text editor of your choosing--Notepad++ and Sublime have been mentioned/suggested numerous places here.

You did not just create a new thread with an identical question after being instructed not to have created the thread in the first place, did you? Oh...yep, you did.

Merged with your other thread asking for what was linked in the stickies directly above.

thanx all, thanks admin. i got confusd when i saw the threads into each other untill i read tis  :mrgreen:

The text editor is where you'll be editing the module system files you just downloaded - they consist of many, many lines of code.
And please do not double-post (make two posts in a row), use the Modify buttons instead.

thanx man, i have other questions, i saw a tutorial of a guy who wrote a code to the game code to add a weapon, he chose something like _merchandise, and he said it sells in shops, what shops did he mean, random shops in cities? and do u need to download the weapon's model and texture to make it work.

a question, what if u edit code and make a sword weapon reach 9999999 will it hit from far away?

where do i know were did i install python on my computer? i forgot where.

Back
Top Bottom