Need Help with Russian - Помощь потребности с русским

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
I am not sure if any of you play ARMA2 but I'm making a campaign for ARMA2 called The Cause 2 where you play the Russian side.

I have text to speech Russian and am using it to mimic the pronunciation.

If anyone can help listen to my attempts at Russian and let me know if you can understand what I am saying would be great.

Thank you!

I am trying to say:

1) Юра! Какого черта происходит?! Я слышал стрельбу!

Here are my recorded sounds:

http://rs318.rapidshare.com/files/302223612/Rejenorst.rar

There is Russian1.wav, russian2.wav and russian3.wav

i have a bad accent which is ok but please tell me if any of these are good enough to be understood.

thank you.

RUSSIAN BABELFISH TRANSLATION:

Здравствулте!, Я не уверен если любое из вас играют ARMA2 но I' m делая кампанию для ARMA2 вызвал причину 2 где вы играете русскую сторону. Я имею текст к речи русской и am используя его для того чтобы передразнить выговор. Если любое может помочь слушать к моим попыткам на русском и препятствуйте мне знать если вы можете понять, то чего я высказывание был больш. Вы! Я пробую сказать:

1) Юра! Какогочертапроисходит?! Яслышалстрельбу!

Здесь мои записанные звуки: http://rs318.rapidshare.com/files/302223612/Rejenorst.rar Russian1.wav, russian2.wav и russian3.wav я

имею плохой акцент который одобрен но пожалуйста говорю мне если любо из этих хорош достаточно быть понятым. вы.

PREVIEW VIDEOS OF MY ARMA2 CAMPAIGN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxpElVcbYw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjHfYTchj18&feature=related

Hi just wondering if this:

sounds anything close to the following: http://rapidshare.com/files/303466681/voice1.wav.html

1) Юрий! Это полковник Петронов! Ночной Лис 3 около твоей позиции! Продвигайся на север! Когда подойдешь мои люди дадут зеленую ракету!

Can you understand what I am saying? :sad:  I think I am pronouncing it to hard... I am using Russian phonetic alphabet.

Just listened the "voice1.wav" and kinda understood only "pozitsii" and "raketue" from your speech.
It's hard to explain in words how to pronounce it right. Erm, you've got wrong emphasis I think in most words and that's why it is hard to understand.
I could record speech on my mobile phone and upload it somewhere so you could listen to it.
Or you've recieved help allready?

Hi Trueten, thank you for the help, sorry I havn't responded but have been flying back forth to and from Philippines/Australia.

I am currently looking for the following for my ARMA2 mission but doubt I will really get much help :sad:

If anyone feel's like doing some voice acting in Russian let me know. Credits will be given in the mission credits.

You don't need a good mic since these are radio vocals and I will probably add distortion :smile:

I tried to do some of the voices in english but it sounds very unrealistic not having them in Russian :sad: 

Im looking for the following radio vocals:

HQ:

1)This is HQ! Understood! Out!
2)This is HQ! Roger that! Out!
3)This is HQ! Acknowledged! Out!
4)This is HQ to all units: Proceed South and hold the roads into the industrial district! Out!
5)This is HQ to all units: armoured aupport has arrived at your location. The enemy is pulling back. All units proceed to
the south and capture the sawmill. There is still some enemy resistance there. Out!

6) All units advance! Fire at will!
7)This is HQ to all units! Enemy aircraft are inbound to your location. Also we're getting reports that the enemy have diverted some mechanized units to your area, looks like a counter-attack! Friendly air support is on the way but will take time. Out!

:cool:This is HQ. Mission accomplished! Well done gentlemen!

COMPANY COMMAND:
9)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 1st Platoon! Over!
10)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 2nd Platoon! Over!
11)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 3rd Platoon! Over!

MISSION BRIEFING VIA RADIO:
12) Okay Listen up! As you all know; last night Chernarussian forces made a surprise attack on Berenzino.
There's still heavy fighting going on in and around the outskirts of the City.
Our first objective is to secure and hold the industrial district until Russian armoured support arrives.
One of our Spetznatz groups is also currently near the harbor attempting to secure vital shipments for Red Star forces, so don't be surprised to see friendlies already in the area.
When we get to our destination we'll join our platoons and attack from the west.
Once the first objective is done we'll move south to hold the roads leading into the industrial district until armoured support arrives.
God be with you and good luck!

OPTIONAL:  - These are not important since I doubt anyone will really have time to help me out but if anyone's feeling generous then:

PLATOONS:
13)This is 1st Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!
14)This is 2nd Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!
15)This is 3rd Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!

16)1st Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!
17)2nd Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!
1:cool:3rd Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!

SQUADRON LEADER
19)This is squadron leader 1 to HQ! Have arrived at your location! Over!

REINFORCEMENT BMP
20)Reserves to HQ! Have arrived at assigned location! Over!

где скачать рускую версию или любую как скачать игру

Back
Top Bottom