Need help with console commands (1.4.2) no mods clean save

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi.
So i've been using console commands a lot, mainly to respec my character and my companions, however I noticed something odd.
To set skills to certain values you use "campaign.set_skill_main_hero [level value] [skill name]".
This works for every skill except for OneHanded and TwoHanded.You get "skill is not found" error.
I noticed that (bug?) since 1.3 I think however since at that time I was using the console mods I didn't post it on the forum.

However using the "campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero " is still working with the names of OneHanded and TwoHanded.
I think this (bug?) appeared when they renamed and changed the order of the command, before it was "campaign.set_skill_main_hero [skill name] [level value]"
and Smithing had the name of Crafting.
Has anyone else noticed it ?

I also can't find a lot of informations about console commands on the forum, so far to respec the MC and companions I use :

campaign.reset_player_skills_level_and_perks
campaign.set_skill_main_hero
campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero

campaign.set_all_companion_skills
campaign.set_skill_companion
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero

Have you guys found any interesting stuff ?

Last edited:
I see you use no mods. I assume beta then for command console. I recently switched to beta but can't get the console working, can you tell me how you make it open? Thanks.

Beta patch note from 1.4.2 says : Developer console can be enabled now by pressing ALT + ~
But for me I have to press alt + ² or ctrl + ² I can't recall correctly, the key is at the left of the keyboard just before 1 and above tab

campaign.set_skill_main_hero [level value] [skill name]

The last argument can have spaces. For the above command it's level value One Handed or two handed. With spaces.

campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero

In this command it's skill name level value hero name. Because the skill name is not the last argument it's one word. Onehanded or two Handed. The last argument is the hero name so that has space. Like Sudais of the wastes. With spaces.

Back
Top Bottom