Need Help About Persistent Kingdom (Scripts)

Users who are viewing this thread

TSDante

Recruit
We were searching for scripts but we get nothing from it. Now we want the buy persistent kingdom scripts. If anyone can help me about that please contact with me. We are ready to pay. (not looking for hire)

Please transfer 5.000 € to my swiss bank account, write me a pm to get more details.

Or you just move your lazzy ass and look through the OSP section, then you would save money and also find out that the source code was already released :razz:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374966.0.html

we don't want the make our mod we just want the create a server in persistent kingdom mod, but we need scripts for that

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
What kind of additional scripts do they want? If people have special wishes they should learn how to code them into their mod and not expect from others to do their job  :roll:
Otherwise they should just fit their settings to what they have.

I'm assuming you know how to code?
In that case be thankful that not everyone does and people like us can make money off them.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
What kind of additional scripts do they want? If people have special wishes they should learn how to code them into their mod and not expect from others to do their job  :roll:

I'm assuming you know how to code?
In that case be thankful that not everyone does and people like us can make money off them.
True. Only I still have modding as hobby in mind and with a hobby you don't earn money. Others are probably thinking different about this^^

What kind of additional scripts do they want? If people have special wishes they should learn how to code them into their mod and not expect from others to do their job :roll:
Accidentally came across with this. Talking without knowledge makes people seem absurd. I write this to avoid misinformation.

PK is not meant to play like Warband multiplayer, which is to join and kill as much as you can before you leave. Rather it is about playing longer, for days or weeks at least, with a bunch of different systems including economy and long term party relations. This means, you cannot play for 20 mins and quit or everything will be lost. Next time you will start again with pants only and wont be able to join the real aspect of the game which is meant to be played. These scripts are not something special. In fact the fundamental part was already implemented in the mod, not allowing to code your own special scripts if you want to build some fancy staff. All the servers, including the official PK server have money saving scripts along with many others.

Some people believe they are above others because they know some coding. Warband's community is the most malignant community unfortunately. I have worked with a guy from PK development team who codes scripts. After many hours of hard work we had no choice but to pay for it.

As a result, please do not misinform people and do not judge when you see something for the first time. Speaking smugly is just repellent. After 10 months, scripts are finally released, if anyone left who cares.

Back
Top Bottom