Necromancy stopped working and how i summon shadows?

Users who are viewing this thread

I an playing the 2018 version. Apparently i can't summon shadows despite having lv 12 necromancy and when i click to create undead, i lost all of my life and no undead is added to my party.

Shadows in other hands are so amazing. They could become Wizards and even the clerics wasen't a problem for me. Now i an having a hard time an really wanna to summon shadows and start summoning again.

I an playing the 2018 version. Apparently i can't summon shadows despite having lv 12 necromancy and when i click to create undead, i lost all of my life and no undead is added to my party.

Shadows in other hands are so amazing. They could become Wizards and even the clerics wasen't a problem for me. Now i an having a hard time an really wanna to summon shadows and start summoning again.
Summoning shadows requires current hp >= 40; otherwise you would kill yourself trying to summon them, so the menu option is removed until your current HP shows to be 40 or higher.

After this, there is a cooldown timer after the last time you used necro summoning skill by menu. When that timer expires the menu option shows again.

Finally, if your party is full or almost full then the entries stop showing at the menu until you have available space in the party again.
Most of the menu selections add at least 10 so the party must be able to accept at least 10 more members for the menu to show.

Having said all that, the party will auto-generate undead with you the player doing absolutely nothing each week at the weekly "all across calradia necromancers are summoning undead" event. You click nothing; it just happens on your behalf. Also after battles there is a silent lesser undead creation from fallen enemies. It is a rare event, per enemy, but over time it provides a steady stream of fresh recruits once your battles are larger.

And finally, shadows have been buffed to have better magic resistance for the 2024 version, as of this morning. I expect that to release in 1 week, as I want to test more before release.

Back
Top Bottom