Status
Not open for further replies.

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Best answers
BeNe 3 - 11 North America

Well-played NA, deserved win. Commiserations to BeNe, good tournament overall nonetheless.

Gibby Jr said:
gratz NA friends. Is this the furthest NA has ever made it in an NC?
They made it that far already in 2011 as far as I recall but reaching the grand-final would be the first time.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Wheres all the west coast NA players

Sparkygravity

Regular
Best answers
Tardet said:
BeNe 3 - 11 North America

Well-played NA, deserved win. Commiserations to BeNe, good tournament overall nonetheless.

Gibby Jr said:
gratz NA friends. Is this the furthest NA has ever made it in an NC?
They made it that far already in 2011 as far as I recall but reaching the grand-final would be the first time.

Woot!! Go NA! great job guys. As an NA fanboy I'm very happy.

Fietta said:
Wheres all the west coast NA players
West Coast player here, my ping on EU servers is like 160-190 and 70-90 for New York servers. Makes it difficult to be competitive. It's probably best that most of the competitive players are on the east coast.

flavberg

Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
I can't help but wonder if playing EU > NA > EU > NA instead of EU > NA > NA > EU would have had a different impact.

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
Flavberg said:
I can't help but wonder if playing EU > NA > EU > NA instead of EU > NA > NA > EU would have had a different impact.
Well I feel like playing two sets away is easier to adapt to whereas you can’t really adapt to the ping with one set.

Dathvekbai

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
gg lads and wishing you good luck! Thanks to everyone who involved. It was really fun tourney.

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Best answers
Poland 12 - 2 Germany

3-0 defaulted for Poland

Forgot to post after the match, well-played both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.