[NC2017] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Russians are a warrior nation indeed, but by calling everyone kids and so on, you guys are making fun of no one else but yourselves. Bring up some professionalism, you'll get your chance to prove you're the best once the problem is solved. Respect, no hate. :party:

Habrak said:
PS:

POLSKA PRZEJMUJEMY

dz0xMDkzJmg9MTIwMA==_src_1489-cebula_cukrzyca_leczenie_profilaktyka.jpg

It's kinda sad to see Ciiges say something reasonable, and still get shut down. He has played with 10, 50 and 90 ping, and has performed with all pings. While I don't regularly play with 50 ping, I have played many scrims with 80-90, and haven't found any issues with it whatsoever.

between 10 and 50 ping there's a difference, 10 ping recovering from missing blocks and in general reactions are improved. The higher ping the harder it is to punish kicks versus them. 55 ping or so means kick blocking while blocking down and 80 ping means blocking with shield while kicking, but it also means if you're used to low ping you'll get punished more for correcting blocks. These are all pretty minor changes in battle.

EDIT: I want to highlight that these changes DO matter if you haven't played with or if you aren't used to the ping.

Back
Top Bottom