[NC2017] Semi Final Lower & Upper Bracket - Tuesday 2/5 17 BST

Users who are viewing this thread

So avastrad is the best player since he has an infinite KDA?

Also Morningstar ft7 me to take my clubbers title big boi

Assia said:
S_ said:
Trebron said:
World star  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: we've got a new champion for Zoyka's team of champs XD

man it will not work Zoyka at least won something, assia didnt  :mrgreen:

As i said atleast got a first place on statistics,azrud and zoyka didn't.Hide behind the teams and say it everytime.  :mrgreen:
025f3baf108aac725df7d93b675379a6.jpg
Sorry i can't hear you since you're in the bottom of the scoreboard, its ok i will leave you alone seems like ure busy carrying the TR team  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

S_ said:
Assia said:
S_ said:
Trebron said:
World star  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: we've got a new champion for Zoyka's team of champs XD

man it will not work Zoyka at least won something, assia didnt  :mrgreen:

As i said atleast got a first place on statistics,azrud and zoyka didn't.Hide behind the teams and say it everytime.  :mrgreen:
025f3baf108aac725df7d93b675379a6.jpg
Sorry i can't hear you since you're in the bottom of the scoreboard, its ok i will leave you alone seems like ure busy carrying the TR team  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

POS    PLAYER                        K   D   TK   PLD
1 Guard_R_DOST                       98   57   3      6
21 Bruce                               43   34   2      5 

Everyone can plays bad on a set,but in complete tournament we can see player's difference.I won't post some ss that you played bad,though.You can write everytime on bottom,wont care that benchgod.

Back
Top Bottom