Users who are viewing this thread

SebekPL said:
C A I U S said:
They are disrespectful .
I'll say congratulations the day they'll learn respect
Really?
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
we rek u in traink we rek u in finalz izi :fruity:
Who said "ez" "gg kurwa" when you won traning match? Pls tell me becouse i don't know.

Everything was recorded by Eman. You deserved the win cause you played better. But you were far from being fair, and maybe admitting it would be a good thing. And when I see all those guys saying congratulations. It makes me laugh, cause you deserved to win but you certainly don't deserve to be congratulated. I'm talking mostly to those who showed themselves to be disrespectful.

I'm sorry but I'm not like my partners, I can't congratulate somebody who **** on my boots. Sorry.

"They were disrespectful, so we are allowed to be disrespectful."

I have never seen such hypocritical, disrespectful, rule-breaking dicks win a NC, but whatever. Have fun with your victory.

Shoutouts to Prince and Blade who were amazing players, both skillwise and attitudewise all match long.

Watly said:

I have never seen such hypocritical, disrespectful, rule-breaking dicks win a NC, but whatever. Have fun with your victory.

Shoutouts to Prince and Blade who were amazing players, both skillwise and attitudewise all match long.
MadKid.jpg

My god guys. Go for a walk outside, and write your post in ten minutes. No need to start some stupid flamewar now.

Congratulations to Poland and commisteration to BeNe. Fantastic match from both sides, gg to everyone!

Do admins exist?

Guys shut up. You're all embarrassing yourselves. You will look back at these posts with regret. Ignore one or two bad apples and congratulate each other on the match. It was an fantastic match, do not mar it with rash words. Leave it there. All of you.

I have never offend my enemy, I've never been disrespectful so stop guys......
Maybe you were talking with other, but NEVER blame the whole team....

Thanks for beautiful game, that was great final.
Thanks to admins, TW and our opponents, you fight courageously but this year was Poland.

GG & WP BeNe, thanks for waiting for us so long :smile:
And of course good luck everyone in the future.

Szkoda z tym kończyć jak się obudziłem na końcówce turnieju na range  :wink:

PriNce17 said:
I have never offend my enemy, I've never been disrespectful so stop guys......
Maybe you were talking with other, but NEVER blame the whole team....

Thanks for beautiful game, that was great final.
Thanks to admins, TW and our opponents, you fight courageously but this year was Poland.

GG & WP BeNe, thanks for waiting for us so long :smile:
And of course good luck everyone in the future.

Szkoda z tym kończyć jak się obudziłem na końcówce turnieju na range  :wink:

I did not blame the whole team.

And thank you, good game to you :smile:

Watly said:

This ye, also Varsung could you explain why you said re & live and then didn't actually enforce that? Just out of curiousity...

Enough of this now, guys. Any offensive post will be deleted from now on.

And if anyone wants clarification on whatever, add me or any other admin on Steam and talk to me or him/her there. This thread is not the right place for that.

Very nice performance of two teams but Poland clearly deserved victory thus claiming as the first the second title of world champs. Im sad however to see all this flame. It was a pleasure indeed to watch the Grand Final, I was holding my fingers crossed till the last second  :grin: I'm proud  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom