[NC2014] Captains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X

It would be easier if this thread was just captain applications :/
USA can (and I think should) make a thread to organize things. I believe they would have to choose a captain in a thread in the Guildhall, and then the captain could post a team organization thread in the subforum.
 

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
If pro.faiL will be French like Trebron's as Muslim i can take it. But no other way.

So can you swear to defend the Eiffel Tower in any case pro.faiL?  :shock:
 

pro.fail

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Extended version:

Rayden_ said:
Bauglir said:
Finland Captain - Bauglir
Co-Captain - Jabbe
Better than

Finland Captain - SotaMursu
Co-Captain - SotaMursu
Roster:

- SotaMursu
- Aleksi
- Hakanen
- Army Boy
- beter eküpmıns
- everybody go spectateh
- never mind
- same ****
- o kurwa
- asdasdasd (random finnish words we don't understand)
- Momcilo u can leave cuz u r ****
- match in 1 week, join ts noaw!!
- match in 12h, join ts omagad!
- match now join ts omg gogogo!
- well we won 17-0 so i dont give a ****
- everyone type gg and leave teh server
- we lost 1 round cuz of robin
.
.
.
 

Jabbe

Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
pro.faiL said:
Extended version:

Rayden_ said:
Bauglir said:
Finland Captain - Bauglir
Co-Captain - Jabbe
Better than

Finland Captain - SotaMursu
Co-Captain - SotaMursu
Roster:

- SotaMursu
- Aleksi
- Hakanen
- Army Boy
- beter eküpmıns
- everybody go spectateh
- never mind
- same ****
- o kurwa
- asdasdasd (random finnish words we don't understand)
- Momcilo u can leave cuz u r ****
- match in 1 week, join ts noaw!!
- match in 12h, join ts omagad!
- match now join ts omg gogogo!
- well we won 17-0 so i dont give a ****
- everyone type gg and leave teh server
- we lost 1 round cuz of Trebron
.

.
.
I had to edit it little bit.
 

sotamursu123

On probation
WBNW
Best answers
0
Rayden_ said:
If pro.faiL will be French like Trebron's as Muslim i can take it. But no other way.

So can you swear to defend the Eiffel Tower in any case pro.faiL?  :shock:
 

Lagstro

Baron
Best answers
0
"This video contains content from TELEPARIS and MOVIECLIPS, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
 
Best answers
0
MrNevino1 said:
Gelden said:
I'm not American, but it's pretty obvious Calamity/Rhade would be your best leadership choices going into this.  That's if they're interested.
Isn't Cal west coast?
yeah, the west coast of Lake Michigan. jajajajajajajaj :lol:

But we have decided that I would work better as the US official joke-teller rather than the team captain.
 

sotamursu123

On probation
WBNW
Best answers
0
valent69 said:
"This video contains content from TELEPARIS and MOVIECLIPS, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
It's just the opening scene of "Team America" where they blow some **** up in paris...  :lol:
 

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
sotamursu123 said:
Rayden_ said:
If pro.faiL will be French like Trebron's as Muslim i can take it. But no other way.

So can you swear to defend the Eiffel Tower in any case pro.faiL?  :shock:
Good job pro.faiL you and your guys defended pretty cool  :shock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.