[NC2013] Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

34106096.jpg

Tyhke said:
I started to learn German at school this year. Can I participate in the German team (my grand mother is german,and if even not,you can't proov it lolol)

Tyhke, I'm sorry but I have to reject your application. You can't play for two teams at the some time. Please re-read the rules.

PS: I'm gonna wait for the decision, this is just getting annoying. Have fun!

tumblr_livmg82Hg91qbst30o1_500.jpg

But wait...my grandma is from silesia/polen...so I can join the polish team right?

wait...my great grandfather/grandpa comes from Russia...so I can join the Russian team right?

Oh and wait...my parents were born in Germany...I was born in Germany...so I can join the German Team right?

But Italy is cool...pizza, pasta et amore...cool player like duken, elguera and crusader....pls can I join team Italy? I'm sure my four-times great-grandfather or something like that has a friend from Italy!!!

I would say that if someone can't speak the native language of the country fluently, he should not be allowed to join at all.

also

Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Most guys we're born in Soviet Union lel. That's why these guys should be allowed to change.
From the rest of the countries, only those players that we're known to have been living somewhere else etc. BEFORE this NC was announced, should be allowed to play for another country.

Allowed: Zerdan, Tork789, Gultar, Sikici.
Not allowed: sömö and goliath and other guys.

Finland does not accept swedes even though swedish is an official language in finland!  :mad:

just my opinion on this thing.

I agree about the Goliath thing.

Shema said it since two years or something like that thy he has German ancestors, or that he's half German.

sotamursu123 said:
I would say that if someone can't speak the native language of the country fluently, he should not be allowed to join at all.

also

Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Most guys we're born in Soviet Union lel. That's why these guys should be allowed to change.
From the rest of the countries, only those players that we're known to have been living somewhere else etc. BEFORE this NC was announced, should be allowed to play for another country.

Allowed: Zerdan, Tork789, Gultar, Sikici.
Not allowed: sömö and goliath and other guys.

just my opinion on this thing.

I speak english fluently, so I am allowed to play for the UK? Neathar can speak french as well, so he's allwoed to play for France?

By the way, please define fluently. :smile:

Andrej1 said:

Shema said it since two years or something like that thy he has German ancestors, or that he's half German.

Swedes are just a more evolved version of germans. (swedes have german ancenstors lel just like finns have mongol ancestors n ****)
they just evolved to the wrong direction...  :lol:

sotamursu123 said:
Andrej1 said:

Swedes are just a more evolved version of germans. (swedes have german ancenstors lel just like finns have mongol ancestors n ****)
they just evolved to the wrong direction...  :lol:

Ich hole gleich meinen Knüppel aus dem Sack und zeig dir wie entwickelt wir Deutschen sind!  :lol:

I think this is another discussion. ^^

So can I join team Winland?

Oh scar c'mon it's funny...really funny! :shock:

None of this would be an issue if team captains did their job right and players accepted decisions. Thats the actual shame here. When participants/captains **** around all that happens is people who know nothing of familial situations (admins) are forced to make executive decisions on ridiculous subjects.

I know im joining in but people should also really just be quiet until the admins make their decision.

Well , it's kinda hard to make those decisions/rules, especially with the nationalities. Everyone can lie about it because nobody is able to approve it. I hope the administration will find a solution.

I don't really remember a discussion like this before, what this community has become lately ?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,260088.0.html

Will you really call your team ''Team Germany'' after you put Turkish flag to next to Goliath's nickname ?

BlackTide said:
They're as German as Varadin is British.

Says someone who's part of a team consisting of four different countries. Anyways...

@Pandemona: What about Kellermann and Caius then? Or the russians who are playing for the UA.

If your blaming us ypu should blame the others as well. Just in terms of fairness...

Back
Top Bottom