[NC2013] Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Borat-in-his-mankini-001.jpg

pls don't kil me

Richard asked me to speak on behalf of team KZ.

Question one: Will Russia be allowed to be split up to Western Russia and Eastern Russia.
I know Germany was not allowed to split, but this is mainly for the possibility of Team Kazakhstan + Eastern Russia.
Also, while Russians living in Moscow have usually 40 to 60 pings on french servers, those living in the east usually have at least 100, sometimes even up to 170 or more. One example player would be Boroda, who has 140 ping on france, 115 on germany and 75 on moscow.
Eastern Russia also has quite big timezone difference: Boroda lives in krasnoyarsk, near mongolia. Timezone GMT+8.
Eastern Russia has different kind of culture. In Eastern Russia there's Tatars, for an example. Their culture is quite similar to Kazakhs.
Even the language in Eastern Russia is a bit different, kind of like Ukrainian and Russian are different, and even though the languages do not differ as much as Ukrainian and Russian do, Tatars have their own alphabet, for an example.

Question two: If Russia will not split up, how much "Kazakh" you must be to join?
Examples: Zerdan was born in Kazakhstan.
Tork is Kazakh who is currently studying in Moscow.

Kind of the same as Ottoman playing for Turkey and Gultar playing for Russia. Where is the limit?

Question three: If Kazakhstan cannot field a team completely on their own, are they allowed to take Eastern Russians to reinforce their own team, for an example; max 25% Eastern Russians playing at the same time.

For an example, if in a match Team Kazakhstan is missing one player, can they take a player from their Eastern Russian reserve?

Couldn't help but to post this too XDD
http://youtu.be/oMuQ9v1-EEs

lol that means if you was born in Afghanistan you can play for Germany just because you're currently living there? I don't think so. Currently location doesn't mean rights to play on that country. It's about your parents nationality and the location where you were born.

Shema stop dat brainstorming and come play bf3 imo.

pro.faiL said:
Currently location doesn't mean rights to play on that country. It's about your parents nationality and the location where you were born.
I think it is the nationality that matters. If a country accepts you as their national, why shouldn't you be allowed to play for that team?

Also, nationality can be changed, which means where you're born and which nationality your parents have don't have to define your nationality. Do read Article 15 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Goker said:
pro.faiL said:
Currently location doesn't mean rights to play on that country. It's about your parents nationality and the location where you were born.
I think it is the nationality that matters. If a country accepts you as their national, why shouldn't you be allowed to play for that team?

Also, nationality can be changed, which means where you're born and which nationality your parents have don't have to define your nationality. Do read Article 15 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Lol whatever. This is just a game, we want to have some fun, I'm not argueing D:

Especially with an admin.
But you're still my padawan.

Just had a chat with Deacon, apparently he'll be introducing a system whereby potential players can scan passports or other applicable photographic ID, which he'll then review and decide if they should play for a particular team.

Alex_C said:
Just had a chat with Deacon, apparently he'll be introducing a system whereby potential players can scan passports or other applicable photographic ID, which he'll then review and decide if they should play for a particular team.

ahahahhahahhahahahhaa.

I payed for a fake ID so i can play for Finlad. 
hei mitä kuuluu

pro.faiL said:
Goker said:
pro.faiL said:

Lol whatever. This is just a game, we want to have some fun, I'm not argueing D:

Especially with an admin.
But you're still my padawan.
you argued the argue
arguator

No Split imo.
And I don't think Germany even wants to split. We were split for fourty years in the past, you know?
How are we going to handle servers and home/away then? I for myself have a ping of 120 on russian servers, 100 on east coast.

I personally don't want the tyranny of the minority.

Alex_C said:
That would make me able to play for the UK... :cool:

TheBard said:
No Split imo.
And I don't think Germany even wants to split. We were split for fourty years in the past, you know?
How are we going to handle servers and home/away then? I for myself have a ping of 120 on russian servers, 100 on east coast.

120 on russian servers? i've never seen any germans with more than 60 on moscow servers...
I think you must have been on an Eastern Russian server.  :!:

sotamursu123 said:
TheBard said:
No Split imo.

120 on russian servers? i've never seen any germans with more than 60 on moscow servers...
I think you must have been on an Eastern Russian server.  :!:

All countiries should play on African servers. Same ping for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom