[NC2013] Congratulations, Thanks and Final Thoughts

Currently viewing this thread:

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
sotamursu123 said:
Folms said:
Sadly couldn't take part in this one. Although, it was great watching others, congratz Germany! Thanks to the admins and streamers who made this tournament really special.
Buy warband for your friends and make a estonian team!111111111111111111111
I don't have friends.

TheBard

Salt Knight
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
sotamursu123 said:
Trebron said:
Gustel said:
i just wanted to ask if trebron can see properly
No i can't cuz i have no eyes, too pro so i don't need to use them. it's human evolution
since when; Troll = Human.
wat
just wanted to be the nice guy and gave augustus the hint that he's being trolled. obviously he isn't able to understand that. meh.

Fehnor

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Deacon,

Thanks for the opportunity to help admin the tournament. There's always more I could have done, and I hope I helped enough where needed.

You have done an excellent job keeping threads updated and keeping the tournament running smoothly. I appreciate your efforts, especially after I brought democracy to the old world and changed your plans for the UK team. You've done tremendously well managing the many parts of a successful tournament, and I can only hope that future tournaments in Warband and Bannerlord will have the same level of professionalism and dedication.

A few things you added that turned out better than I anticipated:

• Live drawing for group placement, with over 60(?) people watching the thread as it went down.
  • Knockout stage was as smooth as it could have been. I know placement for this has been tumultuous in the past.
  • Home/away rules were as good as they can be. Again, the rules worked better in this tournament than they have in previous NCs. Still far from ideal, but I blame TW for not flying us all to Turkey.
  • Streamed matches had great turnouts, and were genuinely exciting.

Once again, thanks for all of your work organizing this beast. Hopefully the next NC will be in a new game!

Harman

Master Knight
Best answers
Shemaforash said:
Germany vs Turkey had above 185 viewers at one point.
Great succes I say. Good job with the tournament. Group stage draw was epic, I'd like to see more stuff like that.  :grin:

Thanks to all  teams and captains I played against. Eveything was smooth and it was pleasure to meet you all.  :shock:

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
WBWB
Best answers
Ah, we'll crush 200 easy with WNL coming up!
Also got a nice SNL Final to stream, enough to stream!

Zenithars

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Finally thanks to the Kingdom of Swadia for allowing us to use their UK server which proved very handy for dealing with transatlantic matchups
I hosted The Kingdom of Swadia's server at the time. :smile: Good Cup, I hope to have the next in Bannerlord!