[NC2013] Congratulations, Thanks and Final Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

mb310.jpg

get eyes trebron

Deacon,

Thanks for the opportunity to help admin the tournament. There's always more I could have done, and I hope I helped enough where needed.

You have done an excellent job keeping threads updated and keeping the tournament running smoothly. I appreciate your efforts, especially after I brought democracy to the old world and changed your plans for the UK team. You've done tremendously well managing the many parts of a successful tournament, and I can only hope that future tournaments in Warband and Bannerlord will have the same level of professionalism and dedication.

A few things you added that turned out better than I anticipated:

• Live drawing for group placement, with over 60(?) people watching the thread as it went down.
  • Knockout stage was as smooth as it could have been. I know placement for this has been tumultuous in the past.
  • Home/away rules were as good as they can be. Again, the rules worked better in this tournament than they have in previous NCs. Still far from ideal, but I blame TW for not flying us all to Turkey.
  • Streamed matches had great turnouts, and were genuinely exciting.

Once again, thanks for all of your work organizing this beast. Hopefully the next NC will be in a new game!

Shemaforash said:
Germany vs Turkey had above 185 viewers at one point.

Great succes I say. Good job with the tournament. Group stage draw was epic, I'd like to see more stuff like that.  :grin:

Thanks to all  teams and captains I played against. Eveything was smooth and it was pleasure to meet you all.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom