[NC2013] Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominicus! said:
Killfacer said:
We'll allow German speaking Belgians to apply to play for the German team. Germany is however under no obligation to accept them.

Why not the other way around?

The captain of the German team is inactive for a long time. Even when he was somewhat actice (in 2010) he was a very bad player. Every year he comes back right in time to declare himself captain of the team. His support are mostly inactice guys like him.
Isnt the goal of the Nations Cup to find out who is the best nation? The best German players either refuse to play under this self-proclaimed captain because he already failed last year or are not allowed to join the team because he only accepts his boot-lickers.
So us Germans would be happy to reinforce the Belgium Team (German speaking) and crush the German usurpators.

http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc93647_Are_You_****ing_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

All the Germans decided about our captain in the German Subboard! And we chose Bard! Also the captain doesn't need to be the best player, he just need softskills, e.g. arranging matches clearing up problems etc.

If you didn't want to have Bard as captain you should have told it in our subboard!

Voting/*****ing thread for UK captain located here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,260480.msg6249991.html

Please read the rules.

I appeal to the administrators on behalf of all players of Russia and Kazakhstan. In the warband invite passed a great number of tournaments. It was a great adventure for all who played there.
But players living in Siberia and Kazakhstan were deprived of the opportunity to participate in them. It was unfair. Of course they all looked on the game of the teams from America with regret. They were provided with the maximum support. Their removal from Europe has not prevented to make these exciting tournaments
So do the organizers of fear of his difficulties, for the sake of the progress of the tournament. Because of the remoteness of the national team of Kazakhstan and Siberia from Europe is approximately equal to the remoteness of Europe with America.

Olonzo said:
I appeal to the administrators on behalf of all players of Russia and Kazakhstan. In the warband invite passed a great number of tournaments. It was a great adventure for all who played there.
But players living in Siberia and Kazakhstan were deprived of the opportunity to participate in them. It was unfair. Of course they all looked on the game of the teams from America with regret. They were provided with the maximum support. Their removal from Europe has not prevented to make these exciting tournaments
So do the organizers of fear of his difficulties, for the sake of the progress of the tournament. Because of the remoteness of the national team of Kazakhstan and Siberia from Europe is approximately equal to the remoteness of Europe with America.

It is not the Kazakhstan part of the team i'm concerned about. It's the Eastern Russian element that seems a little unbalanced. For example, Zerdan was in the Nations Cup 2012 Russian team.

That said we're considering the application and will try to get an answer for you today.

as i remember there was not KZ team last NC, and im citizen of Russia but i was born in KZ and my father come to Russia from KZ... i than i can play for Russian team and for KZ team (if u give chance for us) same story with a lot of ERU players.

+Varsung+ said:
All the Germans decided about our captain in the German Subboard!

Some IG-Inactives plus some IG-Recruits is NOT all the Germans. The community was NOT asked. It was a ts-meeting of 7 inactive/semi-active players. 

And we chose Bard! Also the captain doesn't need to be the best player, he just need softskills,

He has any?

If you didn't want to have Bard as captain you should have told it in our subboard!

And get banned like the others who did?
Well, I would have opened my mouth, but I was lucky, I was muted at that time (for no valid reason, of course, as usual on the German subforum).

Its almost cute. ALMOST. A tournament called Nations Cup and the Germans are forced to watch a bunch of horrible players representing Germany. Like 2011 and 2012.

My guess, captain 2014 is bard (three years inactive then), or maybe nova (4 years inactive then), or some other ig-substitute who can barely block and no, abso****inglutely no tactical understanding.

Why cant we have more than one German team? I could easily fill three rosters with better players than bards squad. 

Dominicus! said:
Its almost cute. ALMOST. A tournament called Nations Cup and the Germans are forced to watch a bunch of horrible players representing Germany. Like 2011 and 2012.

Why cant we have more than one German team? I could easily fill three rosters with better players than bards squad.
I know I'm not German and you might know more about the situation, the captain's election and stuff. But, did you actually check the still incompleted roster? horrible players? lol.....

PS. Good luck Aury! :grin:

Dominicus! said:
or maybe nova (4 years inactive then), [...], abso****inglutely no tactical understanding.

Do I even have to know you?
Dominicus! said:
Why cant we have more than one German team?
Because this is a nations Cup, and Germany obviously is one nation, not three. 

Dominicus! said:
Some IG-Inactives plus some IG-Recruits is NOT all the Germans. The community was NOT asked. It was a ts-meeting of 7 inactive/semi-active players. 
But a thread and invitations to that specific meeting is.
And because you're muted you couldn't pn anyone, but that is your fault alone, so cut it.
In addition, you're the only person who complains, while the other hundreds don't.
Dominicus! said:
Well, I would have opened my mouth, but I was lucky, I was muted at that time (for no valid reason, of course, as usual on the German subforum).
If you want to complain about a received warning, write a pn to a moderator of your subforum.
All I can say is, you got muted by me, for insulting and flaming.

Dominicus! said:
And get banned like the others who did?
We don't ban people who complain about another person, but because of their attitude et cetera.
Again, got a problem with that, write to the board moderation.

And the final words:
This is the Captaincy Application Thread. It is apparently subject for applications.
You're specific complaints should go to the NC discussion thread in the german subforum.
And no, I won't give you a link.
I'm free for a pn converstion if you want to, but spare this thread with any other complaints. (And this is no request...)
PS: You now what happens after ignoring a request, so you can guess what you get if you ignore this.

*snip*

NoVa already pointed out a lot.

I don't know you either and I'm active in the German Community for 3 years now. If you continue hiding, not revealing your ingame name, I can call you a coward, right?
How about you and your mates showing up to my trainings? Show me what you can. I'm not holding any flaws or preconceptions against you, just show what you can. If you prove yourself worthy, you'll get into the team. If you're not, you will not, thats the most simple rule. I already appointed players into Team 2012, with which I had huge arguments. I will continue to do this in this year. If you just refuse that, you are a coward, thanks for nothing.
As far as I know, the majority of German players are okay with the way I'm doing it at the moment.
I behaved fair in the past, I never appointed bootlickers. I'm not a bootlicker myself or inactive.
So, if you have a problem with me, talk to me on steam or write me a PN. But stop this public bull****, nobody will take you seriously then.

IceNoVa said:
Dominicus! said:
All I can say is, you got muted by me, for insulting and flaming.

No, by me. Stop adorning yourself with borrowed plumes, dude. :razz:
We both gave him 50, you were just slower, old man =P
I am aware, but your 50 don't make a mute, do they? :razz:
Also: Get the **** out of my posts, no need to feel superior because you have moderation rights around here and I don't! *shakes fist*

Dominicus, if you feel the mute was unjustified I'm afraid I will need to ban you because you obviously refuse to read the rules. Pity.

And now let's return to talk that's actually useful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom