[NC2013] Captaincy Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole Polish Community will meet today to discuss about this situation and eventually choose a new captain. Why you want to take lead of Polish team without disscusing this with them? You know about this appointment.  Anyway after this trolling with Silesian Team you want to take lead of Polish team? You wrote that you are mature person, so cut off this spam and If you are interested to be a captain of Polish team, I want see you on ts today, cheers.

It's fine for you to take some time to decide your captain, let me know as soon as possible and  remember the deadline is meant to be in 2 days time. Good luck.

Apocalyps_of_Berserker said:
So...
My country does not have a captain

I will be a captain of Poland.
If U accept Me, I will organize tommorow meeting all Polish clans(and random players) who would like to play in TeamPoland , Polish Nation team.
Our nation team will be democratic, not only from WV, ŻP, and PE clans like was since DzioOb command.

Maybe who I'm?
I'm commander of BC clan since 2011, so I know how to command people.
I'm 19 years old boy, so I'm mature
I know all(best) Polish player, I believe in democracy so I will organize democratic team.

Cheers
Apocalyps
888qs.gif

^IvE said:
Whole Polish Community will meet today to discuss about this situation and eventually choose a new captain. Why you want to take lead of Polish team without disscusing this with them? You know about this appointment.  Anyway after this trolling with Silesian Team you want to take lead of Polish team? You wrote that you are mature person, so cut off this spam and If you are interested to be a captain of Polish team, I want see you on ts today, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom