[NC 2016] Grand Final & Bronze Match - Turkey NC2016 Champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the regret to inform you that due to several members of the french team not willing to make any sort of efforts in order to prepare and play the bronze match, France is giving a default win to the United Kingdom.

We figured out that If it wasn't possible to attend the match with our A team, there was more or less no reason trying to play a sham of a match which would turn into a 12-0 slaugther; making it an overall waste of time for both of a team.

We apologize to the admin team for not being able to complete our last match, that's indeed disappointing but I would like to make sure everyone understand that they were players willing to train and play the bronze match and got penalized because of a few individuals.

Best of luck to Turkey and BeNe for their match. This message is written on behalf of the captain of the french team, Paulo.

Tardet said:
I have the regret to inform you that due to several members of the french team not willing to make any sort of efforts in order to prepare and play the bronze match, France is giving a default win to the United Kingdom.

We figured out that If it wasn't possible to attend the match with our A team, there was more or less no reason trying to play a sham of a match which would turn into a 12-0 slaugther; making it an overall waste of time for both of a team.

We apologize to the admin team for not being able to complete our last match, that's indeed disappointing but I would like to make sure everyone understand that they were players willing to train and play the bronze match and got penalized because of a few individuals.

Best of luck to Turkey and BeNe for their match. This message is written on behalf of the captain of the french team, Paulo.

Sad news. France had nearly the best team so far for their country. They deserved atleast bronze imo.

Yeah we would have love to be able giving atleast a good match to UK but that will be for another time. We had a good tournament, taking the 4th place is still a better result than what we did the 3 previous years, so there is atleast some kind of improvement.

And there are matchs like the one versus Russia, that we can take as an exemple of what we're capable at doing at our best. It's really about being able of building something from that point.  :wink:

Tardet, to be honest, I believe regardless of your 'A-Team' you should still play. It's a tournament where you make your best efforts to win or at least to get a medal. You're there for your country and you need to play for your country, it doesn't matter about using worse players. Taking third place is a great achievement if you manage it. Sure you may lose 12 - 0, but so what? It's about trying for your country and team.  :grin:. You've still got enough players to play then you should just play, I'm sure the UK team would love to play against you regardless of who you play, it's for fun. It's either not use a great team but still have A CHANCE of getting bronze or just throw away your finals bronze match achievement. Just don't think about 'A-Team' or 'B-Team' play with the whole team, good or bad.  :grin: I'm sure you can sprout up a team of 8, I think everyone would be very happy if you play bronze.  :grin:

It's about having fun, if you want to play then play. If most of your A-Team aren't making an effort then don't invite them next time because of their arrogance. Every team (Apart from the UK) try extremely hard in bronze matches. Since UK don't try their hardest (on bronze), I'm sure you'd have a chance.

trot888 said:
Tardet, to be honest, I believe regardless of your 'A-Team' you should still play. It's a tournament where you make your best efforts to win or at least to get a medal. You're there for your country and you need to play for your country, it doesn't matter about using worse players. Taking third place is a great achievement if you manage it. Sure you may lose 12 - 0, but so what? It's about trying for your country and team.  :grin:. You've still got enough players to play then you should just play, I'm sure the UK team would love to play against you regardless of who you play, it's for fun. It's either not use a great team but still have A CHANCE of getting bronze or just throw away your finals bronze match achievement. Just don't think about 'A-Team' or 'B-Team' play with the whole team, good or bad.  :grin: I'm sure you can sprout up a team of 8, I think everyone would be very happy if you play bronze.  :grin:

It's about having fun, if you want to play then play. If most of your A-Team aren't making an effort then don't invite them next time because of their arrogance. Every team (Apart from the UK) try extremely hard in bronze matches. Since UK don't try their hardest (on bronze), I'm sure you'd have a chance.

Thank you for your contribution Fietta; I am sure that France is completely incapable of any form of internal communication, or making the right decisions. They should just play, since they "should have enough" and "really want to play." They should just make Fietta captain, he'll lead them to gold next time!

... is this sarcastic text enough to convince you of how unnecessary your post was and why it receives so much negativity?

Nothing would dampen my NC experience more than forcing a team that's not enjoying itself to play an unimportant match, especially if they won't be at full strength. Much love to the frenchies, they had a good NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom