_KhefreN

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers

xxbunglexx1

Banned
Best answers
Keller said:
Man I could have slayed the entire team if only the bloody cavs  (this ***** op class) were not there to stop me every single time... Fix for Bannerlord pls, it is only giving advantage to Turkey  :mad:
sure u could mate  :lol:

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Colonel Horyse said:
Keller said:
Man I could have slayed the entire team if only the bloody cavs  (this ***** op class) were not there to stop me every single time... Fix for Bannerlord pls, it is only giving advantage to Turkey  :mad:
Oh welcome back! Who are you actually?

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
Keller said:
Colonel Horyse said:
Keller said:
pop_monopolish

Best answers
Surkan said:
Keller said:
Colonel Horyse said:
Keller said:
pop_monopolish
Yeh, top kek player, also known as one of the forumwarriors.

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Oh yes. A warband god indeed... I think that if UK had played you instead of BlackTide, they would have won the NC.  :idea:
Top Wolfpack_Den players are quite rare lately.

PS: no offense to wolpack tho  :grin:

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
:facepalm:

So he prolly became a Kamelot_DM pro cav player, chasing naked 2h fighters and ending up with 100 kills. A true Legend.  :iamamoron:

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
I actually train a lot on those servers  :cool: if i dont get banned first 5 minutes  :facepalm:

Caius-BE

Because he is making too many kills, I know what he means, sometimes they just want to kick you because they can't do anything against you, and most of the time, you get kicked :party:

_RebelliouS_

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
I remember the server owner banning me permanently twice for kick-killing him or simply killing him , dayum abusive admins  :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.