Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinsdag: Turkije (8 uur TS)
Woensdag: Polen (8 uur TS)
Donderdag: Finland (Half 8 TS)
Vrijdag: RE (Clan) (8 uur TS)
Zaterdag: internal maybe?
Zondag: Official Duitsland (half 8 op TS)

Denk niet dat Caesar RE heeft gekozen om hun uitermate hoog skill level, maar meer op availability.
Als je een beter team kan regelen, overleg het even met Caesar via steamchat ofzo. :smile:

FF een stelling: heb je liever dat T of ik command? Je mag alternatieven voorstellen en gelieve argumentatie erbij.

English: I'd like you to give your response to the following thesis: would you rather have T or myself command? You are allowed to give alternatives and please give some argumentation.

Watly said:
FF een stelling: heb je liever dat T of ik commandt? Je mag alternatieven voorstellen en gelieve argumentatie erbij.

English: I'd like you to give your response to the following thesis: would you rather have T or myself command? You are allowed to give alternatives and please give some argumentation.
commandT? wat de *** walter

Personaly, I don't give a ****.

I've never been really concerned about who is commanding,... until it's clear and that the commander can be calm and gives clear directives.

As I told you, yesterday, I was really annoyed at how the things were happening, I already told you before yesterday, still nothing changed.

Anyway, there are no problems when you're leading, if we win. The problem is, when we start loosing training matches ( and that's most of all not because of the leader but because of the motivation and the will to play well and to enjoy together ), you're giving way too many advices to each player, some of us are in the competition for a long long time now, and, I'm not saying it is an excuse to anything. People who started the game 2 years ago play better in battles than some who played this game for four years but ! Still, there's no need to tell somebody to do something if he doesn't want to do it that way. He won't be confident, he won't trust his skills and he is running to a certain death.

The leaders, I don't care who they are. They just need to lead, to give simple orders. Left, right, middle. It is like the chapters of a book. You're giving us the big lines, the place where we need to be and where we're going to fight, and that's all. The players including the leader, are all equal anyway, the leader is giving the titles of the chapters, and the players together write the story. If **** happens, it happens,... the leader can't do anything if someone miss a block or suck particularly on that special day.

Also, put aside your personal problems and all that ****. If you've got issues with people because of this or that, I don't give a ****, no need to tell me on steam or anything. You guys are not kids, if you've got problems with anything, or with anybody, you tell them, you take time to talk together, to solve the situation, I'm not asking you to be friends but whatever, we're all playing together and that's the way it is.

I think you are thinking way too much.

The leader is part of the team, he is not above any other players, so there's no need to fight and to make argument to know, who is better to lead and who is a **** at leading. Just play with somebody that everybody understand, than can stay calm in any situations, give clear advices and do not flood more than his own players, and everything will work perfectly fine.

We're a team, so play like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom